Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

🤔
CC7CA516-1935-448D-83F3-15E67FC50C98.jpeg

that 2003 kobe all star is dope. love the laker logo on the back. i'm 50/50 on copping. i have the '89 Jordan authentic. But man, I would lvoe to pair that jersey with my true blue 3's. sheesh.

that 2003 kobe all star is dope. love the laker logo on the back. i'm 50/50 on copping. i have the '89 Jordan authentic. But man, I would lvoe to pair that jersey with my true blue 3's. sheesh.
Sounds like you need it, pull the trigger. One of the more underrated Kobe jerseys, IMO.

YO! FANATICS HAS HAD MAJOR RESTOCKS ON SOME FIRE SWINGMAN SHORTS! SOME ALLOW DISCOUNT CODES TO BE USED ON THEM AS WELL!

LIST OF SHORTS RESTOCKED:
Denver Nuggets Mitchell & Ness
Eastern Conference Mitchell & Ness
Detroit Pistons Mitchell & Ness
Miami Heat Mitchell & Ness
ALL Milwaukee Bucks Mitchell & Ness Shorts
All Orlando Magic Mitchell & Ness Shorts
Houston Rockets Mitchell & Ness
Utah Jazz Mitchell & Ness
Utah Jazz Mitchell & Ness Hardwood
Phoenix Suns Mitchell & Ness Hardwood
Sacramento Kings Mitchell & Ness

EDIT: I've tried to post direct links but it seems like NT is NOT allowing it no matter what I do.

Last edited:
YO! FANATICS HAS HAD MAJOR RESTOCKS ON SOME FIRE SWINGMAN SHORTS! SOME ALLOW DISCOUNT CODES TO BE USED ON THEM AS WELL!

LIST OF SHORTS RESTOCKED:
Denver Nuggets Mitchell & Ness
Eastern Conference Mitchell & Ness
Detroit Pistons Mitchell & Ness
Miami Heat Mitchell & Ness
ALL Milwaukee Bucks Mitchell & Ness Shorts
All Orlando Magic Mitchell & Ness Shorts
Houston Rockets Mitchell & Ness
Utah Jazz Mitchell & Ness
Utah Jazz Mitchell & Ness Hardwood
Phoenix Suns Mitchell & Ness Hardwood
Sacramento Kings Mitchell & Ness

EDIT: I've tried to post direct links but it seems like NT is NOT allowing it no matter what I do.

What’s a fanatica discount code?

They have them marked as the beginning and ending pack along with the bulls dons. MJ might be lightening up on being associated with the wizards lol.

Back
Top Bottom