Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

CE450624-5936-46B3-8B24-5E04377270B8.jpeg
first pair of dons. i’m hooked.

If they dropped say a Chiefs Dons I would be in. Everything else I’m good with the authentic retails I got.

As much as I dislike the don shorts generally, those Grizzlies are nice. Those and the Hawks the only Dons pairs I’d buy

Mannn late on the Heat Dons on Oneness sale. My size shows in stock but then get to complete order and get hit with the sold out. Guess they haven’t updated they stock or whatever…

Seen this on the mitchell and Ness collectors FB page.

im assuming it’ll be on the US based sites within a few weeks. Either way, take my money the second it drops and I can ride off into the summer sunset.

64240F81-3DF2-4F59-8AD7-3B93674AA3F2.jpeg

The second it hits fanatics...copped.

If you have costco buy discounted gift cards from then. I also get the military discount so I should be able to get it around 230 after the discounted gift cards and military discount.

The second it hits fanatics...copped.

If you have costco buy discounted gift cards from then. I also get the military discount so I should be able to get it around 230 after the discounted gift cards and military discount.

I do this all the time. The Costco gift cards. Works like a charm on saving money on items which are usually excluded.

That MPLS Kobe is the only Kobe that really interests me. Glad to see it. It's definitely on my list...

Back
Top Bottom