Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Today

AB12B540-3225-4C96-BA49-B42A930BE3B9.jpeg

Do the button up BP jerseys fit the same as the pullovers ? I know they fit a bit boxy so I have a few xxl. Looking to grab the expos Vlad. Do I stick with 2xl ?

It's wild knowing cat was really rockin jerseys that long

it was a different era. I remember rocking a size 60 Alex English jersey with those jean shorts which had the nba team patch logos on them back in 2003 lmao. I was 6’1 and 170 at the time. Everything was size 56 and 60. I thought a size 52 fit too small and all the M&N and reebok nba/nfl authentics ran big as hell at that time.

Im about 210 now, and I wear size 48 and occasionally 44. The jersey era was a wild time.

I remember going to mensland at the fox hills mall in early 2003. Copping the 1993 houston oilers Warren Moon and the 1994 75th anniversary Randall Cunningham Eagles jerseys. They didn’t have size 56, but they had a 60 and a 52. I bought both size 60’s all while the employee helping me was trying to convince me those size 60’s looked ridiculous on me and that I should get the 52’s instead. But I didn’t listen. I thought I knew everything.

God bless that store though. I got a Kobe 2003 all star pro cut and a few other players 03 jerseys from them for around $50-60 each a year or so later after the jersey era started to fizzle out.

Back
Top Bottom