Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

It’s wild you mention that specific game against Westchester. That was the first game I ever saw him play in and it was because my neighbor in my apartment building went to Westchester at the time so I decided to watch. And also remember being in awe that he scored more than the team.

Thanks for elaborating that about your neighbor. I saw the tail end of that game at my former friend's house because I just remembered it was on and told him to change the channel.

That was living proof of a man among boys with him scoring one more basket than an entire high school team.

It's also crazy how high school basketball changed due to sponsorships because Westchester and his school played that game in New Jersey. High schools used to just play within their cities, then they would travel to the state capital, Sacramento, to play in the finals for the state championship of California. That's shoe company money for you.

I can afford them but why pay full price when I can get them cheaper?

On another note, since the Bucks won here’s a pic I took back in 2015 watching Giannis court side in Toronto, bought the cheapest ticket and my plug snuck me down :lol:
2C3928DB-E2D8-4130-953A-A952FF159C32.jpeg

Ain't nothing wrong with being cheap and bougie! I had no problem being broke and bougie since better situations were there for me. And I also lucked out with nice people I encountered.

What an upgrade going from a cheap seat to courtside! And you got to see the Greek Freak up close when he was an ascending star at that time.

That was very nice of that employee for hooking you up like that! And he or she took a big risk getting you courtside because they obviously scrutinize and guard those seats way harder.

Of course the dugout club seats at Dodger Stadium would be guarded hard because that's the ultimate level of bougie there with cooked dinner food included too, so I would never have a chance to move down there. But I can't beat a lower row field level seat either if I knew where to go, or if someone allowed me to move down.

I gotta do those dugout seats at dodger stadium at some point. Even if it’s just once a season, it’s good to splurge. A friend of mine is hooking me up it baseline club seats in a few weeks. But I gotta do the dugout club at some point.

I gotta do those dugout seats at dodger stadium at some point. Even if it’s just once a season, it’s good to splurge. A friend of mine is hooking me up it baseline club seats in a few weeks. But I gotta do the dugout club at some point.
If it’s anything like Yankee stadium legends seats it’s a good experience to do on occasion

What's wrong with buying the cheapest ticket and moving down to better seats

Well when I pay for season tickets and someone like you "upgrades" yourself to the seat I paid for..... How bout this. Let someone upgrade themself and take your authentic and you can have the swingman they bought. But you do you man. You'll clown people for wearing swingmans, yet you doing this ish.

If it’s anything like Yankee stadium legends seats it’s a good experience to do on occasion

Reds have the Diamond Club, and I usually try to do those once a year. Met Tom Hanks one time and saw Pedro get his 3000th strikeout another time from those seats. Pete Rose is always down there.

Dons are tough. But I might not consider them if I knew where to get pockets added in my city though :lol:

I need to find a decent spot to get pockets in my shorts. I got 8 pairs of authentic shorts left. I want to get all 8 done at some point.

Anyone here from Canada and order from Fanatics? I was looking at placing an order and when you check out, duties are already applied. I wanted to know if there were going to be additional duties or brokerage fees upon arrival?

Well when I pay for season tickets and someone like you "upgrades" yourself to the seat I paid for..... How bout this. Let someone upgrade themself and take your authentic and you can have the swingman they bought. But you do you man. You'll clown people for wearing swingmans, yet you doing this ish.

Now we're talking about seating habits on here all because some hater decided to bring up what I did that's irrelevant to this thread all because he doesn't like the way I expounded on something I despise.

Let me clarify my man, I only moved down to empty seats that were unsold or had no-shows. I would never move to a seat that belongs to someone with the ticket. It ain't hard to find unsold seats with technology and resources in your possession. It makes no sense to get into a conflict with someone who has a ticket for the seat.

If someone came late to the game with the ticket for the seat, I simply moved, which was rare though.

There's nothing wrong with trying to improve things as long as it isn't detrimental to someone else. And especially if people let me do it.

You're right about topics being cyclical on here though.

Now we're talking about seating habits on here all because some hater decided to bring up what I did that's irrelevant to this thread all because he doesn't like the way I expounded on something I despise.

Let me clarify my man, I only moved down to empty seats that were unsold or had no-shows. I would never move to a seat that belongs to someone with the ticket. It ain't hard to find unsold seats with technology and resources in your possession. It makes no sense to get into a conflict with someone who has a ticket for the seat.

If someone came late to the game with the ticket for the seat, I simply moved, which was rare though.

There's nothing wrong with trying to improve things as long as it isn't detrimental to someone else. And especially if people let me do it.

You're right about topics being cyclical on here though.
What technology do you use to find unsold seats?

I’m assuming he does something similar to what I do. When I go to do a game. I go on sites like stubhub and seatgeek to see what seats are either priced real high and those which haven’t sold yet after the game starts so I get an idea of which seats will likely remain empty.

As for baseball games. There’s inevitably going to be empty seats since there’s so many games and the stadium seats so many people to where moving up shouldn’t be too hard.

I cosign the seat upgrade movement. Used to do it regularly for Dodgers, Kings and Clipper games. It’s a bit harder for Laker games though.

Where I’m currently at in Dallas, I move down all the time. The ushers rarely check. I’ll be a few rows from courtside by the second quarter.
Spurs have an app, where you can buy a seat upgrade. Can sit in the charter section for like a 100 bucks. Just cop a standing room only ticket or whatever the cheapest option is to get in the stadium and you’re set

:pimp:

Only buy the club seats lower level center for pistons, like to enter club to eat and drink for free all game. Gotten tickets pretty cheap and prob had $400 worth of food and drinks

wanna sit courtside but prices are 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Only buy the club seats lower level center for pistons, like to enter club to eat and drink for free all game. Gotten tickets pretty cheap and prob had $400 worth of food and drinks

wanna sit courtside but prices are 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Cade will have that building on fire 🔥

Having the inside plug tell you what seats are empty > *

That always comes in handy if you luck out with the right people at a specific venue.

I'll always cherish my times at Dodger Stadium with a few ushers who enabled me to move down. I lucked out because they were lenient and got familiar with me. And I established a good reputation with them with good behavior. The security knew about me too and didn't care.

I tended to know if a specific section had single empty seats often. I even had a plug who let my associate and I help ourselves for a game because she knew it was going to be low attendance that day. So we sat in third row seats at the edge of the Dodgers dugout for that whole game.

I was also cool with some longtime season ticket holders in that section too because they never reported me for occupying a frequently empty seat to their right! It was in the 5th row too.

But if an a-hole supervisor catches on and/or some bad apples hate on you, it basically becomes untenable at that point.

Getting the cheapest ticket for a NFL or MLB game, then being able to move down to a lower row seat is basically the best deal in town. 😎

Spurs have an app, where you can buy a seat upgrade. Can sit in the charter section for like a 100 bucks. Just cop a standing room only ticket or whatever the cheapest option is to get in the stadium and you’re set

:pimp:

Nice. The Mavs and Stars have a similar option as well. But their tickets are usually very reasonably priced as is. So it’s not uncommon for me to get lower level seats for around $60-70 to most games.

Back
Top Bottom