Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Finally caved n copped. Now I just need to take them to a tailor for pockets. No more Leo since I moved to Va Beach.
D6ACB469-C26B-4F25-ADEF-359A11D88B03.jpeg

Hi guys, 2 questions:
1- where to get pockets for authentic shorts in Los Angeles area (Burbank, Glendale preferred)
2- what's the estimated transit time for culture kings?

Thanks!

Hi guys, 2 questions:
1- where to get pockets for authentic shorts in Los Angeles area (Burbank, Glendale preferred)
2- what's the estimated transit time for culture kings?

Thanks!
Think culture kings ships fast af from what I remember but should say on website

So Oneness finally removed the XLD tag off all of the Just Dons shorts, but now none of the shorts have any discount at all…

They took it off on Monday...I been in contact with their CSR's and yeah all of the Don's will not be eligible for discount right now.

The Rookie Laker dons that were on discount are now excluded...

Yeah it’s pretty dumb. Like how you take the disco off all of them now? The non XLD new releases were sitting with 25/30/35/40% off.

Now they’re still gonna be sitting at no disco. FSR too lol

Oh that's a must.
It’s not the jersey they wore in the game. The teams wore their respective team jersey, AL home, NL road. Griffey wore sleeveless home. This jersey is what they wore in HR derby. Tino Martinez won HR derby. It’s nice but I want a grey road rookie and grey road from 95- till when he left.

It’s not the jersey they wore in the game. The teams wore their respective team jersey, AL home, NL road. Griffey wore sleeveless home. This jersey is what they wore in HR derby. Tino Martinez won HR derby. It’s nice but I want a grey road rookie and grey road from 95- till when he left.

Good info, still may cop, like how it looks

Griffey fan...

It's a must.

Yeah. 1997 in Cleveland. Junior didn’t make it out of the first round (3 homers). That was when they got 10 outs. He won it the previous time he hit which was 94 in Pittsburgh, the next season 98 in coors, and 99 in Fenway.
As for the 97 derby, he wore the Griffey 2s. He won AL mvp that season btw.
1627559341544.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom