Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They definitely goofed on the size of the MPLS jersey. The actual height of the lettering is only like 70-80% of what they did. It's pretty significant.

Never heard of Basketball Jersey World but they got some legit prices on some MJ jerseys. Now paired up with an additional 30% off those would have been steal prices.

Most NTers balked at the recent CK sale that was 20% off plus free shipping & gifts, I figured most wouldn’t care for a 30% off +$35 shipping fee from another Australian based company. Wasn’t a secret sale or anything.
I'm just busting your balls a bit.

But it's helpful to just post sales in here, period. You never know what gems people have been waiting for.

I know somebody was waiting on the shrug joint under retail.

538CCFEE-FAE1-49C8-AFF3-7E9B2D851B8B.jpeg

So can anyone please clarify if there's actually a discrepancy with the font size and/or height on the MPLS Lakers Kobe Bryant jerseys?

I read that there's a flaw with the lettering according to some peeps on here.

So that could be another reason that deters me from getting a Mitchell & Ness piece, again. And that's a jersey I wouldn't mind having since I'm a Lakers & Kobe fan, so it would be unfortunate if I would have to bypass getting it.

So can anyone please clarify if there's actually a discrepancy with the font size and/or height on the MPLS Lakers Kobe Bryant jerseys?

So that could be another reason that deters me from getting a Mitchell & Ness piece, again. And that's a jersey I wouldn't mind having since I'm a Lakers & Kobe fan, so it would be unfortunate if I would have to bypass getting it.
Almost every jersey you come across has some sort of inaccuracy even sometimes procuts do.

Here are the pics of the game and parade where he wore it. Analyze away......
shaquille-oneal-and-kobe-bryant-during-los-angeles-lakers-parade-and-picture-id134388742
kobe-bryant-and-shaquille-oneal-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-wave-to-the-picture-id839827

los-angeles-lakers-shaquille-oneal-and-kobe-bryant-smile-as-they-are-picture-id51683792
kobe-bryant-and-ice-cube-at-the-los-angeles-lakers-parade-outside-of-picture-id731095
kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-in-the-locker-room-wearing-the-picture-id551176

guard-kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-raises-his-arms-in-the-picture-id1391460

apr-2002-guard-kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-attempts-a-free-picture-id1420164

Dope jersey but yea the 8 is huge pretty much close to what the swing man is, you’re correct.
Sucks but dope jersey overall

Back
Top Bottom