Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

heat shorts at the beach
20210904_142356.jpg

Dont know if somebody already mention it, but the authentic MPLS Shaq jersey is available on M&N UK, every sizes S-2XL

A perfect example of obscure jersey would be the Chicago Bulls Artis Gilmore jersey. Released when no Jordan jerseys were around.

Biting is biting

If you go down the list, wwf/WWE is much more guilty of stealing ideas across the board than WCW/NWA was.

That's the only point I'm making
~Paul orndorf (God rest his soul) took style cues and bravado from flair.

~Demolition? No...the road warriors

~The rockers? Nah, the rock and roll express

~Degeneration X? The four horsemen/nwo

Again, that's fine. But biting is biting. Point is, dude uses the warrior renegade comparison like that's the only time any promotion had bit off another. And that's not true.

Especially when warrior took major cues from sting

Dude brings the renegade/warrior comparison up ad nauseam.

I'm just taking time to educate and stating the obvious.

I never thought about the late Orndorff as Flair honestly.

The worst Road Warriors knockoff was the Powers Of Pain!

I can't see The Ultimate Warrior as Sting because no one had severe mental problems like Warrior. That nutjob was original to me for him to be that zany and jumbled with his interviews.

I like how you came off all educated with the ad nauseam reference! You made me look it up.

I admit wrestling promotions did bite off each other, but I reiterated about Warrior/Renegade because it was such a blatant copy that's seared in my head forever. It's like the most severe copycat scenario in wrestling that I envision constantly.

Swingman is Barry horwitz

Authentic is '80s and late '90s WWF.

Swingman is '90s WCW.

Can't be Grant. Grant was a Laker when they were wearing Nike Jerseys....

But I didn't think Kwame was with the Lakers when they were in Adidas jerseys...

Yes, Kwame Brown was with the Lakers from 2005-06 to 2007-08 because the entire league wore sorry Adidas from 2006-07 to 2016-17.

Austin was balding with long blond hair when WCW fired him. He was part of the Hollywood Blondes with Brian Pullman. He was hurt with shoulder issues and couldn’t wrestle. He went to ECW and Paul Hayman. That’s where he developed the persona behind Stone Cold. WWE hired him and tried their best to screw up his gimmick. It took Triple H getting in trouble for Madison Square Garden curtain call for him to be able to use his gimmick up to his King of the Ring win.

Good and accurate retrospective with this one.

It's Heyman my man.

I vaguely recall Austin in WCW when he was solo and with Pillman.

I will always dwell on Austin's ascent and relevancy in WWF because it will supersede anything else he did in his wrestling career.

Flagship always says they’re separate from the online shop so if they not advertising how non locals supposed to know what’s there :ohwell:

In terms of obscure jerseys the Hornets red Valentine’s Day jerseys have to be up there. They’re incredibly rare

It’s prolly a fake. I actually copped a valentines CP3 jersey before i really immersed myself into this brotherhood of ours. I need to get off it. I’ll let y’all know when i post it on eBay so no one here gets got on accident. I’m amazed also that M&N didn’t make that authentic or the yellow one as well.

I finally relented with posting a picture of myself wearing something on here since my guy H headdetective urged me to do so last year.

I got the inspiration to go headless from my guys who normally post that way, H headdetective & riverdale road riverdale road

So this is my first time posting something like this on here. This is what I wore yesterday to Northridge Fashion Center. And my guy egaroc1 egaroc1 speculated correctly about the way I dress last year.
IMG_5339.JPG

Back
Top Bottom