Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How does it fit? TTS?
I would say it fits a little big, but I would recommand to take the same size as what you wear in M&N authentic jersey, as I did. The shoulders and chest fit perfect for me (1 size down wouldve been unconfortable) but a little oversized on the lower part (I am 1,83m and I wear Large in M&N).

Just received my shooting shirt. Always loved it but wasn’t going to pay 200 for it.
So for 73 shipping included on Fanatics, it was a must!

C9F39ED6-8C87-415D-8508-B970FA2A2A0D.jpeg

57E32EB8-294E-4B47-906D-D1BC3DCD6FDA.jpeg
Fanatics France website? Which courier did they use? i got shipping information 8 days ago but no updates.

Fanatics France website? Which courier did they use? i got shipping information 8 days ago but no updates.
Yes Fanatics France (eu website). Me too no update until yesterday. I ordered on 12/08. They gave me a tracking number for Landmark global, never worked. And then yesterday I received a mail from Colis Privé (never heard of em) which said my parcel will arrive before monday.

Yes Fanatics France (eu website). Me too no update until yesterday. I ordered on 12/08. They gave me a tracking number for Landmark global, never worked. And then yesterday I received a mail from Colis Privé (never heard of em) which said my parcel will arrive before monday.
Thanks so much. This provides some reassurance. 👍

Hibbett failed me again. Ordered the Kobe all star jersey on the 11th. It was supposed to get delivered today and my order just got cancelled

98-99 Mavs authentic shorts finally restocked. I've been waiting for what seems like an eternity . Decided to order and take the 15% off as who knows when they'll restock again and if there will be a larger discount available at that time.

I understand the rainbow scheme represents the city skylines, but it takes real NBA fans to understand it especially if you ain't from Denver.

No way am i gonna walk around in LA or Phoenix with rainbows running down my thighs and a huge "NUGGETS" over my nuggets....

wildin indeed.

I can’t relate to being that insecure, so I guess whatever works for you boss.

I'm in Denver 🤷🏾‍♂️
These shorts are for you sir.
I can’t relate to being that insecure, so I guess whatever works for you boss.

I personally like the az sunsets better, DN's colors just dont talk to me.

But sure, you a tough dude now until other dudes start to get the wrong ideas, or rather other dudes think you a dude playing a dude that's pretendin' to be another dude.

dood.

98-99 Mavs authentic shorts finally restocked. I've been waiting for what seems like an eternity . Decided to order and take the 15% off as who knows when they'll restock again and if there will be a larger discount available at that time.

They just dropped a 30% code: mnn30vip21. Plus free shipping above $250, so I’d probably grab 2 extra for the helluva it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom