Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Nah that’s definitely the cookie cutter cut.

It sticks up on your shoulders like you’re wearing cardboard.

I think I somewhat understand what you're trying to imply.

I'm not trying to refute or argue with you, but all the incarnations of the Magic jerseys after the initial style with the pinstripes have been cut with a little wider shoulders. The players have been wearing it that way, so that's what I was referring to.

I remember the blue McGrady being one of the first authentics I ended up getting when I got one of my first jobs. Got the Reebok one. Only thing which sucked about the Reebok jersey was piping was way smaller than the champion version.

Ended up stumbling upon a bunch of champion McGrady authentics at some spot in Queens in 2014. Was a hat spot so no one was really checking for jerseys there. But they had a bunch of early 2000’s stuff stashed in the back collecting dust. Both in normal sizes and jersey era sizes.

Ended up copping 2 for me and was a scumbag reseller with the rest. But one of my all time favorite jerseys.

I agree with your scumbag reseller assessment.

I wonder how the new BP jerseys fit. Ordered a size up on the new Jeter because of the previous ones. Hope I’m not going to regret that.

I wonder how the new BP jerseys fit. Ordered a size up on the new Jeter because of the previous ones. Hope I’m not going to regret that.
If its anything like the ones that they have been selling for a few years, they are wide and short. I can't wear them because of it.

Also for anyone interested in the BPs from 2007-09 being released, everything is heat pressed onto the jersey, no stitching.

Picked up this guy today.

image.jpg

Anyone get a shipping confirmation from the Tuesday sale? Mnn is in the way now charging $10 to ship yet don’t even ship for days after.

My Knicks shorts went out yesterday... I should be getting it on 5/4 just in time for Cinco de mayo... will wear my shorts that day and enjoy some good Mexican food and beer at the crib

More authentic restocks?! The ‘96 Knicks is surprising!
90BF1C0F-4937-412A-8349-3B67A5D26EE0.jpeg
They fixed the trim of the 96-97 Knicks?

It was too thick on the early-2010s run.

I sold mine because of that inaccuracy - might have to re-cop :lol:

Might want to cop a back-up Yao, I'm scared to wear mine because it's #1 in my collection.

More authentic restocks?! The ‘96 Knicks is surprising!
90BF1C0F-4937-412A-8349-3B67A5D26EE0.jpeg
Loving the Yao. I got myself the Drexler one recently, it's pretty nice and fairly true to the original, except for that shading on the ball.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom