Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

had a question previously that nobody responded to on this thread, i dont own a dureen "fabric" (i know its mesh based) jersey - do you see potential of it snagging if not careful on velcrow or anything similar that can cause blemishes on the fabric? any feedback would be helpful.

Regardless, FIRE jersey (this coming from a LA local)

Untitled.jpg

nick-young-swaggy-p.gif

Not sure when it dropped but the JR Griffey is on the site now....I saw it about an hour ago
And purchased. They have an authentic Nomo and authentic ichiro as well.

And purchased. They have an authentic Nomo and authentic ichiro as well.

nice Griffey and Ichiro one of the bests to ever play. The came into the league about 1 decade apart, and they are both all-around players IMHO.

Oakland A's McGwire 1997 green jersey is up too. Show jersey in email and on first page of site. It is also on jersey page but shows up as sold out. Did it sell out that quick or they haven't put up sizes yet?

All I typically wear in the Summer.

AC311916-05A2-4471-B35A-91691FA2CEC0.jpeg

You also got the older version like I did. We lucked out because it doesn't have the incorrect glossy letters and numbers found on the newer versions. We basically have the correct dull white ink used, but it still sucks a little without the visible holes in them.

copped the griffey with 15% off. ive never copped a baseball jersey from M&N, hope it fits alright because their customer service is ***

Back
Top Bottom