Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

B0851EEC-2484-4D78-BAF0-17589E4E6C07.png
CC978C9A-4D73-4EC7-9FD7-BCC4FCD75A94.jpeg

Couple recent wears.

^ my kobe jersey fits like your jordan jersey after I got it altered... but of course I weigh more than you though lol.. still contemplating if I should donate it and buy another one or just keep it and wear it

They couldn’t make a bullets Jordan if they wanted to. Falls in line with the wizards. I’d take a Shaq Suns. Maybe Cavs - probably a no on that front.

I’d maybe take a Raptors Hakeem, only because he’s one of my favorite players. Maybe Magic Grant Hill. Wasn’t for the injuries, he wouldn’t be part of the washed up group.
I was tempted to get the swingman hakeem raptors a couple of years back.

People in here soft reporting swingmans

A dude posted he found a brand new MJ wizards jersey, didn’t say it was a swing man and only posted the back :lol:

Anyways hope they make a 9/11 wizards MJ

that’s the only patch I can deal with and looks dope
He was the dude that posted the jersey lol

People in here soft reporting swingmans

A dude posted he found a brand new MJ wizards jersey, didn’t say it was a swing man and only posted the back :lol:
Ah ok. Yea that was me. Of course it was a Swingman, it was like a 2002 Nike jersey. What else would it be? I posted it because I thought it was cool I found an OG Jordan Wizards with the tags still on it, and wanted to share the story with the community. Not sure what the hate was about lol.

Ah ok. Yea that was me. Of course it was a Swingman, it was like a 2002 Nike jersey. What else would it be? I posted it because I thought it was cool I found an OG Jordan Wizards with the tags still on it, and wanted to share the story with the community. Not sure what the hate was about lol.
That jersey was one of the first swingman runs. $60 retail at foot locker. B1G1 50% so ended up buying a Kobe #8 as well. Too bad they were XL. 2002 was the period when rappers like Fabolous and Jay Z were influencing everybody to size up 3 SMH.

Very proud of the flow of the posts in here and for those that hit da snitch button and those that don't. For those that post Swingmans, Authentic, fakes and other jerseys. Extremely proud of those that post their faces in pictures and those that don't. Happy Tuesday fellas.

Just watched the D Wade 30 for 30 and it got me really wanting one of the red throwback-style Heat jerseys (like the one pictured here). Big D Wade fan, but I'll never have any use for a satin, wide-shoulder jersey like the ones they wore most of the time. Looks great on D Wade, but let's just say I don't have the same build as my guy.

161606985-850x560.jpeg

Black and red ‘BULLS’ Dons on the just Don site. But they bumped up the price to $500 :emoji_astonished:
The blk joints are needed!

Black and red ‘BULLS’ Dons on the just Don site. But they bumped up the price to $500 :emoji_astonished:

the retail price on the just don shorts are getting ridiculous. I can buy a decent laptop with that money.... in fact i bought a personal laptop this last year for $450~

Side note though but interesting thought following the housing market - american retailers are sitting a large amount of inventory as we come out of the covid model and consumer demand is going down (how much i dont know).

I do forsee M&N not being able to move their inventory as much as they have this year, ESPECIALLY with all the kobe/jordan variations.

I may be totally off base but im anticipating crazy sales as we move through the second half of 2022.

Come on Oneness with yo funky self....

Back
Top Bottom