Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I received this last night at like 9pm while the fireworks were going all out lol. I was nervous for a moment, scheduled delivery had said July 5th but it also said out for delivery on the 4th. It was already late and I noticed the tracking updated with something along the lines that it would end up getting delivered today. I randomly go outside and I see the box on my porch! I was like wth is going on. Overall these are the 2 I went with that I mentioned several days ago.
UPS response to your complaint:
It's your own fault, you could not hear the knocking because of the fireworks.......

Best regards,
Jerry

Got the swingman bulls pinstripe shorts and the vancouver grizzlies shorts from pacsun for 75 total. Is it ok that I sized down to large? Couldn't pass down on the deal basically 37.50 a pair.

Hmmmmm
02053030-E729-4E7E-8D37-45711B14723A.jpeg

Got the swingman bulls pinstripe shorts and the vancouver grizzlies shorts from pacsun for 75 total. Is it ok that I sized down to large? Couldn't pass down on the deal basically 37.50 a pair.
Good looking. I read this and went over to pacsun and grabbed the grizzs and sixers. 75$ for 2 pairs shipped is cool with me for some summer time beaters, even if I lose points amongst my peers for wearing swingman! Lol

Good looking. I read this and went over to pacsun and grabbed the grizzs and sixers. 75$ for 2 pairs shipped is cool with me for some summer time beaters, even if I lose points amongst my peers for wearing swingman! Lol
Pfffft we in a recession! Can't afford no authentics hahahha. Besides I like the pockets haha. Is it ok that I sized down on swingman shorts?

Pfffft we in a recession! Can't afford no authentics hahahha. Besides I like the pockets haha. Is it ok that I sized down on swingman shorts?
Facts!!! I also kinda need pockets too cause kids are usually handing me their phones and stuff to carry around.
Unsure ! I’ve never sized down but looking at size chart doesn’t seem to be a significant difference so I would guess they will be ok.

some new authentic restock releases:

sonics.PNG

suns.PNG

They also got the same year Seattle shorts in the yellow and white colorway too...

Facts!!! I also kinda need pockets too cause kids are usually handing me their phones and stuff to carry around.
Unsure ! I’ve never sized down but looking at size chart doesn’t seem to be a significant difference so I would guess they will be ok.

Buy whatever you like and fits your budget man. For as cheap as they are I’m considering some Georgetown’s because I love the colors. Swingmans def have the added convenience with pockets

I got to slow down on buying Dons....someone put it in perspective they said "$500 for shorts?! Imagine I could buy a PS5 or a pair of shorts". Granted Dons are generally $400 but I see his point. Now I look at my collection of Dons and see a bunch of XBOXs and PS5s...like man I blew a lot of bread on something I rarely use or wear smh. The flyer the Dons the less I wear them.

With all the deals posted here, if you paying 400 for Don's, you losing.
Sometimes you have to....there was a few I copped that never went on sale or my size was sold out by the time they went on sale. And then you have those Dons that you *only* copped cuz they was on sale. Like the oneness sale last Holiday season, I copped a few Dons at $160 but I ended up spending around the same I would pay for 1 pair at full price (for Dons I didn't even want like that)...my point was I just got to slow down and spend my bread more wisely tho...funny thing is, even the Dons they sell for $160 I'm sure they're still making at least double the profit. Prolly cost them $60 or less to make.

Back
Top Bottom