Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Are the Vietnam run of the authentic nba jerseys significantly more narrow than the previous china run? I have yet to buy one. Worried about the width at the bottom of the arm holes primarily. Really wanting that white Orlando Shaq.

Are the Vietnam run of the authentic nba jerseys significantly more narrow than the previous china run? I have yet to buy one. Worried about the width at the bottom of the arm holes primarily. Really wanting that white Orlando Shaq.

I Think Vietnam stuff is all over the place. I've heard people say their NBA was smaller and bigger. Personally, I had a Kobe Vietnam and it was definitely bigger than my Made in China authentics.

My Jackie jersey just arrived. Glad I finally have it in the collection 🙌🏾

CM_Photogrid_1658785869719.jpg

The most annoying part is the Vietnam NBA jersey cut. Keeps running against my arm pits. Annoying AF. And I'm not that short at 5'10"

Back
Top Bottom