Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

having a hard time deciding between the dons beginning bulls and dons pinstripe bulls

i think the beginning is the much nicer pair but it’s probably going to cost me $330 where the pinstripe will be almost $100 less

i’d probably wear black more but that red is classic

i’m torn
Can't go wrong with either. I own both Dons and vanilla versions, and they're nice.

3AF28DF3-FD9D-4426-8AB0-6E8FE1A37EEA.jpeg

Wish we’d get some more new authentics. I’m not feeling the swingmans that are about to drop. These do prove that M&N is capable of doing a medium shoulder width though.
6358C832-DBEA-4FDB-B303-82AF5F715FF5.jpeg
03239271-86F0-4CB4-9C93-342DFCCC6E5E.jpeg
E1CBD9CD-1A62-43DA-9D1E-DF2AA6F8196D.jpeg
BC85881F-3311-4589-BB3D-EADD7427D542.jpeg
ADFB2E15-24E5-4127-A58C-6975202E039F.jpeg

Have not seen Coney Islands Finest Jersey in the Hot min -- looks sick but a lil too basic, still would rock 24/7

I googled the code and it's Karmaloop. Looks like a Black Friday code, so I don't know if the photo recent ...
the code was from last week, they stopped promoting it but i still works on certain items (sry not on any of recent M&N items, i did post a few pages back about the 40% off they had and that worked on the 98 playoff jordan authentic which i also picked up).

The code was "black friday" because the discount was 50%, so it was "black friday" level discounts

picked up a BBC varsity jacket for DIRRRRT cheap (retail $535, copped for $125).

But for the kobe jersey it was a random restock of qty of 1 for sz XXL last night, saw it listed for $199.99, tried the code and it worked, rest was no brainer.

didnt mean to rustle anyone's jimmies, it went OOS after my order so i posted it as a pickup post, otherwise i would have posted a link straght up.

Last edited:
the code was from last week, they stopped promoting it but i still works on certain items (sry not on any of recent M&N items, i did post a few pages back about the 40% off they had and that worked on the 98 playoff jordan authentic which i also picked up).

The code was "black friday" because the discount was 50%, so it was "black friday" level discounts

picked up a BBC varsity jacket for DIRRRRT cheap (retail $535, copped for $125).

But for the kobe jersey it was a random restock of qty of 1 for sz XXL last night, saw it listed for $199.99, tried the code and it worked, rest was no brainer.

didnt mean to rustle anyone's jimmies, it went OOS after my order so i posted it as a pickup post, otherwise i would have posted a link straght up.

jimmies were rustled. hope your order gets cancelled.

jk what a steal nice pick up :nthat:

Last edited:
I copped on Therealreal, I paid $350 shipped for them
Thank bro, I got to start looking regularly at other spots besides ebay. I did see ebay has another pair but the seller wants like $800...I think it's the same guy that tried to sell for $999 then took it down cuz obviously no one is buying that

I just noticed that M&N removed the "Exclusive" and "New Release" tag on the shorts that were excluded during the last sale. I'm waiting for the next 35%+ off sale to cop the Wizards and Michigan shorts.

Back
Top Bottom