Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

156BEE17-FCE6-49C5-8CDD-0328016761F3.jpeg
Another 1 …*Khaled voice

It’ll get posted after it’s over or people love to post shots like that when they have gift cards :lol:
Wrong yet again. If u actually bought stuff the checkout page is a clear give away. Fyi no gift cards on this one, but feel free to buy gift cards if that's what holding u back from deals like these. Or it might be u always waiting on some else to post a deal instead of finding one.

Blame the ppl who have to approve my post b4 u see it. I answered the question.here is the post yall must of missed. SHEIKH SHEIKH SHEIKH.....ALSO SOLD OUT LAST PAIR SALE. MEANS ONLY ONE LEFT MEANS 50% THEN U ADD 40% MN SALE. BUT FOR ME TO BE THE NEW GUY, HOW DID I GET IT CHEAPER THAN EVERYONE CRYING FOR A dead link?
Screenshot_20220814-080239_Chrome.jpg

Sharing this with the NT fam. These are some really good prices for NBA swingmans, when you add the 40HEATWAVE (40% off) Promo. Don't know anything about the shop, but it looks like a mom-and-pop store based out of so-cal.

Edit: 40HEATWAVE, not HEATWAVE40

You have to filter to M&N yourself in the sidebar.

I scored a Black penny jersey for $65 from eastbay that came in today. I really don't need another jersey right now. Trying to be rational here

]]

Last edited:
Sharing this with the NT fam. These are some really good prices for NBA swingmans, when you add the HEATWAVE40 (40% off) Promo. Don't know anything about the shop, but it looks like a mom-and-pop store based out of so-cal.

You have to filter to M&N yourself in the sidebar.

I scored a Black penny jersey for $65 from eastbay that came in today. I really don't need another jersey right now. Trying to be rational here

Can't get the discount to work. Are there exclusions?

Back
Top Bottom