Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I think most people are thinking the guy that has the jersey tucked in and their shoes tied extra tight with high socks when they are thinking full kit.

If you add a bunch of accessories and have an athletic build it’d look more or less like a jogging suit. If not it’ll just look like any other matchy matchy shirt/short set.

I wouldn’t personally other than a Halloween Party but a lot of folks on here pull off things I wouldn’t.
Exactly....but that's brings me back to my original point it's not about "full kit", it's about the individual. Cats blaming full kit for the fact they don't have swag lol. If you corny you're going be corny no matter what you rock. You make the clothes the clothes don't make you. I think cats should rock whatever they want. If you think full kit is corny that's cool if that's your authentic opinion, but don't let it be something you're just following cuz everyone else said it. I just thought it was weird that there was a full fledged anti-full kit movement on here. That made me want to rock it even more, cuz I miss the days when cats had their own style. I was rocking it but until that Dave East post the only other dude I ever saw rocking it was Cam he had the "full kit" Shammgod from JJ

This is the jersey I was talking about in my previous post, Cam rocking the Shammgod. This vid is new but I saw him with that same kit some years back....I got a couple custom jerseys from JJ mostly NYC highschool legends. This jersey is 🔥

52C271E7-7905-400B-8A73-E4126B459EF4.jpeg
Natrone Means Business!!! ⚡💪🏾

Yuck. This is the only rookie Giannis jersey they should be touching.
801D0CD4-2DFB-4E75-A186-70355ED00782.jpeg
If they were smart

Had this in a XL, way too big. Remember no one liked
Him and would cop it from me but literally no one had one for sale or you could find it anywhere :smh:

Sold it for nothing

If they were smart

Had this in a XL, way too big. Remember no one liked
Him and would cop it from me but literally no one had one for sale or you could find it anywhere :smh:

Sold it for nothing

Haha if memory serves correct I sold you a 2XL for a friend in this very same jersey - Still have one in a larger size in my collection that just collects dust, will break it out one day

Haha if memory serves correct I sold you a 2XL for a friend in this very same jersey - Still have one in a larger size in my collection that just collects dust, will break it out one day
Had that too. 😂😂😂

No one would buy them. Wonder if they sell for anything now

Camby is a dumb choice. We like him but that’s not a jersey we running for. You’ll see a few at the games.

Just give us the ****in Melo authentic version. It’s that ****in easy.

We damn sure don’t want a ****in Jeremy Lin, he was garbage and Knicks fans don’t like him. That jersey would sit harder than the Camby. Do a Rockets or Warriors Lin, Knicks want nothing to do with him.

That Jeremy Lin Knicks **** was all over eBay for years, Fitteds and jerseys for dirt cheap. FOH with that dumb ****. We don’t want that ****, **** Jeremy Lin.

I love non Knicks fans telling me what we want and what’s been good for us. Jeremy Lin had a great 10-12 games and then disappeared and got hurt. Then didn’t come back (when cleared) because he had been exposed and refused to come back for the playoffs because he didn’t want to hurt his contract.

So to the 10-20 Jeremy Lin fans out there, cough up some money and buy an authentic on eBay. No one wants a ****in Knicks Lin jersey.

Geee, I don’t know, winning 54 games in a season, Carmelo winning the scoring title, JR Smith’s 6th man of the Year, beating LeBron and the Heat multiple times in a season, Carmelo scoring 62 in a game, Carmelo getting traded to the Knicks, Amare and Ray Felton having a huge year and going to the ASG together, the list goes on. No Knicks fan gives a **** about Jeremy Lin, he was a Rocket and a Warrior longer than a Knick.

Back
Top Bottom