Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Costco has 30% off Fanatics GC.
Capture.JPG
Man...might have to grab a few of those. Thanks!

I noticed Fanatics has numerous pictures of authentic jerseys but have them listed as "swingmans" for the swingman price. I'm wondering are the really selling authentics thinking they're swingmans? Lol....seems far fetched, except when I consider the jersey is almost sold out...like for example the Kyrie Cavs jersey. I didn't even know they had a swingman version of that jersey. But they have pics of the authentic and they're calling it a swingman it's been selling like crazy

what search terms you use?
I didn't search for them particularly, I was looking at jerseys in general and one happened to pop up. Then after I clicked on that one all the jerseys of that same type started showing up. But like someone else said if you type "game worn" or "team issued" it should pop up

Why doesn't M&N cuff the jerseys like they're supposed to? If the team issued jersey wasn't actually cuffed then ok....but the vast majority of examples I've seen the game worn/team issued jersey is cuffed and the M&N so called "authentic" jersey is not. The Cowboys Deion is 🔥 I would actually get it if it was cuffed like it's supposed to be.

Attachments

• deion-sanders-navy-dallas-cowboys-autographed-mitchell-and-ness-home-authentic-jersey_pi458100...jpg
    deion-sanders-navy-dallas-cowboys-autographed-mitchell-and-ness-home-authentic-jersey_pi458100...jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 301
  • 72db98739f0d7267d9d835856ca5b505.jpg
    72db98739f0d7267d9d835856ca5b505.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 292
I noticed Fanatics has numerous pictures of authentic jerseys but have them listed as "swingmans" for the swingman price. I'm wondering are the really selling authentics thinking they're swingmans? Lol....seems far fetched, except when I consider the jersey is almost sold out...like for example the Kyrie Cavs jersey. I didn't even know they had a swingman version of that jersey. But they have pics of the authentic and they're calling it a swingman it's been selling like crazy
I dont think they make swingmans of these yet. This is happening on 3 recently released jerseys that only have authentic versions.
- 2011 kyrie cavs
- 2005 Kidd and V.Carter Nets White HWC

Are there any other ones? This issue is not local to Fanatics, this is shared inventory across multiple retailers including lids

Either way, Kyries are sold out cept for 3xl. Im F-ed around and is copped the 2005 Kidd Nets HWC for 75$ after coupons, with a filler item and stacking the costco gift card offer. 70$ covered both items with next day shipping + money ~9$ left over

WIll report back if its NOT authentic, if not authentic ill just return and complain until they hook me up with a bigger discount code or something for all this trouble.

Last edited:
I dont think they make swingmans of these yet. This is happening on 3 recently released jerseys that only have authentic versions.
- 2011 kyrie cavs
- 2005 Kidd and V.Carter Nets White HWC

Are there any other ones? This issue is not local to Fanatics, this is shared inventory across multiple retailers including lids

Either way, Kyries are sold out cept for 3xl. Im F-ed around and is copped the 2005 Kidd Nets HWC for 75$ after coupons, with a filler item and stacking the costco gift card offer. 70$ covered both items with next day shipping + money ~9$ left over

WIll report back if its NOT authentic, if not authentic ill just return and complain until they hook me up with a bigger discount code or something for all this trouble.
Fanatics still has the home authentic Vick with the legacy version in the pics. I ordered it about a year and a half ago and did receive the authentic version. Not sure if they just do a poor job of uploading their pics or mixing up the authentic and swingman versions but hope you come up.

Fanatics still has the home authentic Vick with the legacy version in the pics. I ordered it about a year and a half ago and did receive the authentic version. Not sure if they just do a poor job of uploading their pics or mixing up the authentic and swingman versions but hope you come up.
Lets see when it gets here haha.

you ordered the authentic with the wrong swingman pic but ended up with the product that matches the description - wonder if me ordering the swingman (technically) with the authentic pictures would result in me getting swingman... lol

I think the key is that there are no swingman of this version to my knowledge, so I don't know which swingman they'd end up sending me as an option even if they want to.

if anyone knows differently please help enlighten me.

Lets see when it gets here haha.

you ordered the authentic with the wrong swingman pic but ended up with the product that matches the description - wonder if me ordering the swingman (technically) with the authentic pictures would result in me getting swingman... lol

I think the key is that there are no swingman of this version to my knowledge, so I don't know which swingman they'd end up sending me as an option even if they want to.

if anyone knows differently please help enlighten me.
Lol. Yeah it was the authentic that I wanted and it was described and priced accordingly so figured they just used the wrong pics when I placed the order. You would definitely have an argument to show that you did not receive the item as pictured. Definitely worth a shot and curious to see what you get! I have not seen swingman versions of those jerseys as of now.

Lol. Yeah it was the authentic that I wanted and it was described and priced accordingly so figured they just used the wrong pics when I placed the order. You would definitely have an argument to show that you did not receive the item as pictured. Definitely worth a shot and curious to see what you get! I have not seen swingman versions of those jerseys as of now.

Perfect timing for 2 L's, one for introducing the swingman of this jersey and 2 for getting reported introducing the swingman to this thread.

OneNess just raised all their on sale Don's by $50 SMH. Must be getting ready to drop a Black Friday code, that way the price increase cancels out the code. Dirtbags

Back
Top Bottom