Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

It’s also missing the patch. Just terrible
CE4C4C4B-F049-4C94-AF72-A7F98DE0474F.jpeg

Surprised your account don’t go negative because of that
Nah because if they try to actually charge me it just won’t go through due to insufficient funds 🤷🏽‍♂️… The Labor Day sale they waited until damn near Halloween to try to charge me which is kinda why I think they raised prices cause they probably lost $$$ during that sale.
Same thing happening this week looks like
Whatever the case last 5 jerseys been FREE!

It’s not a hack, more so a random but odd occurrence. But I purchased a jersey from them using Klarna a few months back.

I made 3 of the 4 payments and was planning to pay the final payment off early. I got an email from Klarna saying they received confirmation from m&n about my return (I never requested a return) and that all the money I already paid would get refunded to me and I didn’t need to make any other payments. I hit Klarna up to see if it was a glitch or mistake because I wanted my account with them to be in good standing. They told me it was nothing needed to do on my end. I got refunded when I never requested any type of return. Might have to use Klarna again next time I purchase a m&n jersey and hope the same thing happens.

All that copped something during the 40% sale check to see if they actually charged you.
I’m never paying for another jersey again

City Boyz gon eat! 🤣

Last edited:
It’s not a hack, more so a random but odd occurrence. But I purchased a jersey from them using Klarna a few months back.

I made 3 of the 4 payments and was planning to pay the final payment off early. I got an email from Klarna saying they received confirmation from m&n about my return (I never requested a return) and that all the money I already paid would get refunded to me and I didn’t need to make any other payments. I hit Klarna up to see if it was a glitch or mistake because I wanted my account with them to be in good standing. They told me it was nothing needed to do on my end. I got refunded when I never requested any type of return. Might have to use Klarna again next time I purchase a m&n jersey and hope the same thing happens.
for a second i thought we were gon go down the glorious discussion path around "CHARGEBACKS" again

Same thing happened to me a while back with end using Apple Pay. Got a notification of a refund after I already got the shoes, authorization dropped off and they didnt/couldn’t re-charge after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom