Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

50% is live on Oneness.

Screenshot_20221124_163056_Chrome.jpg

Anyone have more info on the ordeal w/ kobe jerseys and m&n? Or going forward fanatics is gonna be the main place to pick up anything + local boutiques.

Anyone have more info on the ordeal w/ kobe jerseys and m&n? Or going forward fanatics is gonna be the main place to pick up anything + local boutiques.
Fanatics might be one of the last ones showing the last of their stock. Some info I got from the Lakers store was that it was tough to negotiate the last of their stock as well and it had to go through Vanessa at this point as well.

Wasn't a fan of the bulls pinstripe when they first came out.

Grew on me.

But I think I'm back to hating them.

Coincidentally, I never cared for the red pinstripe version myself. I actually liked the solid black alternate jerseys better that were worn during Jordan's last season with the Bulls in 1997-98.

I had the OG champion pinstripe authentic, top 5 NBA jersey ever IMO

I have the OG champion version of that Jordan Bulls pinstripe, copped it like 10 years ago on ebay.

Y'all pretty much have a version that's closest to the game-worn version because the interior is white on those Champion versions, whereas Mitchell & Ness has had it screwed up with the red interior all these years they've been making those jerseys.

Love the Bulls pinstripe, hate how M&N randomly decided to use red mesh.

It's one of the great mysteries of my life tbh.

The funny thing is they never even went back and corrected it

It's been a reiterated topic on here regarding them messing up with making those red pinstripe Bulls jerseys with a red interior instead of a white interior when it comes down to sublimated jerseys. I don't get why they made them with red on the interior when all the other '90s sublimated jerseys have the correct white interior on them. That's been a deterrent for me to get one of those.

Another discrepancy with the black Bulls jerseys, red pinstripe and solid black, is the font size and style with the letters in front and the numbers on front and back. They used the identical slim font style and size with the "BULLS" on the front that's on the home and road jerseys, which is wrong because the "BULLS" on the front of the both black jerseys have a jumbo font size and style. It's also the same discrepancy with them using the identical numbers on the home and road Bulls jerseys on the black jerseys because they're supposed to be jumbo numbers. The font size and style is somewhat correct with the name on back with both black jerseys because they have the fat lettering.

Who tf told these krusty MF’s to raise that Shaq ‘96 to $300 🤬

That's somewhat old news because almost all of the jerseys that were made in the 2000s that were priced under $300 have been raised to $300 for the last few years now. The only jersey made in the 2000s that still has its 2000s price of $250 is the Celtics Larry Bird jersey based on seeing it listed on Fanatics.

For some reason, I thought M&N made a rambis lakers authentic almost a decade ago.

I vaguely recall less popular Lakers players jerseys were made in authentic versions during the 2000s. I remember they made James Worthy. But they've just been sticking with making Magic & Kareem authentic jerseys from that '80s Showtime era for the last few years now.

Coincidentally, I never cared for the red pinstripe version myself. I actually liked the solid black alternate jerseys better that were worn during Jordan's last season with the Bulls in 1997-98.

Y'all pretty much have a version that's closest to the game-worn version because the interior is white on those Champion versions, whereas Mitchell & Ness has had it screwed up with the red interior all these years they've been making those jerseys.

It's been a reiterated topic on here regarding them messing up with making those red pinstripe Bulls jerseys with a red interior instead of a white interior when it comes down to sublimated jerseys. I don't get why they made them with red on the interior when all the other '90s sublimated jerseys have the correct white interior on them. That's been a deterrent for me to get one of those.

Another discrepancy with the black Bulls jerseys, red pinstripe and solid black, is the font size and style with the letters in front and the numbers on front and back. They used the identical slim font style and size with the "BULLS" on the front that's on the home and road jerseys, which is wrong because the "BULLS" on the front of the both black jerseys have a jumbo font size and style. It's also the same discrepancy with them using the identical numbers on the home and road Bulls jerseys on the black jerseys because they're supposed to be jumbo numbers. The font size and style is somewhat correct with the name on back with both black jerseys because they have the fat lettering.

That's somewhat old news because almost all of the jerseys that were made in the 2000s that were priced under $300 have been raised to $300 for the last few years now. The only jersey made in the 2000s that still has its 2000s price of $250 is the Celtics Larry Bird jersey based on seeing it listed on Fanatics.

I vaguely recall less popular Lakers players jerseys were made in authentic versions during the 2000s. I remember they made James Worthy. But they've just been sticking with making Magic & Kareem authentic jerseys from that '80s Showtime era for the last few years now.
The Shaq was $260 as of 60 days ago bruh

How’s the fit on the Georgetown Iverson? Just scooped that, the Abdur Rahim and Rose green joint on M&N, 40% off if you spend a certain amount.

Impulse buy 🤦🏾‍♂️

How’s the fit on the Georgetown Iverson? Just scooped that, the Abdur Rahim and Rose green joint on M&N, 40% off if you spend a certain amount.

Impulse buy 🤦🏾‍♂️
I feel like the GTown AI fits a little snug on the chest compared to my other jerseys. At least for the mediums.

That Shareef is tempting but I’m being good. That D Rose was my impulse buy.

Just a heads up; current. BF deal for M&N is % off your total cart, as long as your minimum is non-exclusive. Sorry if already spelled out but got surprised that I got a discount.

You can essentially get Just Dons and other new releases if your cart contains $250 of regular merch.

Happy to own it, but wtf is up with the name plate?? Mitchell and Ness get on my damn nerves man.
Also, it feels a bit lighter than my other M&N NFL Authentics. Probably cutting more corners :frown:
IMG_9536.jpg
IMG_9537.jpg
Agreed on this. Quality should have been better on this. I have a home Eli Reebok authentic and it is FAR SUPERIOR to this jersey. I will still keep it, but overall honestly feels like a Swingman version, not authentic. 40% off is still paying too much for this in my honest opinion but oh well...

Happy to own it, but wtf is up with the name plate?? Mitchell and Ness get on my damn nerves man.
Also, it feels a bit lighter than my other M&N NFL Authentics. Probably cutting more corners :frown:
IMG_9536.jpg
IMG_9537.jpg

Been waiting on this jersey since 07. Reviews said the quality was ****. Cut looks too big too. Doubt I get this or the Strahan.

Just a heads up; current. BF deal for M&N is % off your total cart, as long as your minimum is non-exclusive. Sorry if already spelled out but got surprised that I got a discount.

You can essentially get Just Dons and other new releases if your cart contains $250 of regular merch.
Good word brotha....thanks to your post I was able to cop the Knicks dons. I had already written off new releases and exclusives until I saw your post. I still feel like $300 was too much to pay for those Dons but I rationalize it but telling myself it's the same price as a jersey lol

Back
Top Bottom