Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

just pick up the swingman and call it a day.

i mean, on one hand the fact that Daruma even consider swingmans in the conversation with authentics... and you agreeing, then complain they are not avail as authentic...

call me the odd man out but that logic seems wierd to me.

giphy.gif

How tf can they make Just Don rockets pinstripes and now the black orlando pinstripes, but not give us regular authentics of either of those???

Washington bullets and nick van exel era nuggets Just Dons too...

Did I miss a drop? didn’t see those yet?

Also, probably on purpose. Picking random joints so you have to pay extra. It’s either swingman or crotch logos.

I’ll still wind up going after them…

After it goes 50% on Oneness.

the blue magic and white magic dropped before. The warriors dropped a long time ago with when Just Don first started doing the shorts when it had side zipper pockets, then a short limited run with welted pockets.

Bullets, Magic and Nuggets are copped.

Need them to drop the white Magic again.

Need 30 to 40% off though....

the blue magic and white magic dropped before. The warriors dropped a long time ago with when Just Don first started doing the shorts when it had side zipper pockets, then a short limited run with welted pockets.
They definitely don’t have their priorities right. They do these but can’t get a Melo Knicks jersey?!

Ooh, that new batch of Dons looks good. May have to pay that retail ticket solely so I can wear em on vacation in March. :lol: :smh: :smh:

For those wondering, the “draft pack” has this patch, and that’s why they’re calling the rereleases new lol
E6F109B5-D7F1-4122-99F8-C494D097AEBC.jpeg

And I agree, please give me these Denver shorts in the normal authentic. I have three Just Don’s and now I’m probably good for life.

Not falling for the Don finesse. :lol:
Will wait for M&N's slow *** to drop the regular black magic someday. :smh:

PO

Those Black Magic shorts id cop at full price, those might be one of the best ones that have ever dropped. The others I could only cop on discount.

Those Black Magic shorts id cop at full price, those might be one of the best ones that have ever dropped. The others I could only cop on discount.
brown bears are the best

tw M&N site has more details if anyone is interested in the new dons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom