Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Oh. And the michigan Just Don's are on oneness right in time for them to have a memorial day sale. (The XLD is still on there-FOR NOW.)

Went to Miami for a bachelor party this weekend. Happened to run into Marshall’s for a pair of swim trunks and came out with this beauty for $30. Rocking it to work today. Told errbody I’m at work but still in Miami mode.
IMG_9788.jpeg
IMG_9791.jpeg
IMG_9792.jpeg

I have to honor Carmelo Anthony with posting the Nuggets rookie year jersey because he announced his retirement today.
IMG_6845.JPG

His next stop: Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame in 2027.

It's crazy that Melo couldn't wear #15 on the Knicks because they already retired that number twice. And yet, the Nuggets will probably have to do the same thing with Melo and Jokic for that very same number.

Melo is one of my favorite players ever but he does not get much love based on the handful of local Denver fans I know. If Joker brings that first chip then 15 is all his.

I'm not in Denver or know a single Nugget fan but I do get that sentiment from the folks of Denver that I see online regarding Melo.

But who's in charge of deciding anyway? Just the owners? I think he'll be looked back on fondly by the Mile High folks as time goes on. It's not like he does much to make himself dislikable.

Got these in. About to take them to get some work done on them and then they’ll be rocked regularly during the summer.

IMG_4581.jpeg

I need just don home bulls shorts.

I already have that jazz shorts and the just dons.

I feel like I also should've tripled up on the road bulls just dons, but I only double up'd on them, same with the pinstripe. One to wear the other to keep DS

Back
Top Bottom