Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Kobe joint the other day

IMG_0244.jpeg

Yeah. This shorts adding pockets stuff is a lengthy process. Any tailor worth a damn isn’t going to be cheap and will likely have a sizable customer base to where it’ll be a few weeks turnaround time wise.

I’m going to prioritize what I have left, and outside of those black magic shorts. I’m not getting anything new until I get these done first.

But everything I have is stuff I’ll wear regularly. Lakers, Knicks, Bulls, and Magic.

I would love to get my shorts done but just not worth it for me imo... here in NJ at least where I’m at there’s no decent tailor that can add pockets... they look at me crazy when I ask... so I would have to bring all my shorts to NY to get them to add pockets.... I only wear my shorts in the summer so June-Mid September to the beach or to go out which is once a week...I don’t wear them enough to make it worthwhile… the pockets look great, but the fanny pack will do for now lol…

On the Mitchell and Ness store IG story they showed things coming soon like the HWC Denver AI and Melo, Dirk, home Giannis. Then they flashed to shorts and it looked like authentic black magic shorts finally. The story was greyed out but could def tell they were black.
C199B836-4D2B-45AC-AE1C-F56075CEA623.png
Mentioned a couple days ago they’re coming. Can’t wait. Pro b won’t wait for disco lol.

I just paid around $145 total for the white and blue pairs on Wednesday off random online sellers. More likely than not I’ll hold out for a discount just since I know ima have to ultimately drop an additional $50 on pockets.

It’s no rush for me since I still have 4 more pairs of Lakers shorts, a Knicks pair , and a pair of black bulls shorts to get done. Plus the two magic pairs I have coming in this weekend. I still want to reacquire some black pinstripe bulls and Red Bulls as well.

It stays hot where I’m at in Dallas until late October so I’m hoping I can get everything done by the end of the summer. But those black magic shorts are a must.

magic shorts might have to be a retail cop for me lol... I dont own either the blue or white because I was waiting on these

on another note brought my managers khakis to get hemmed at a dry cleaners by me that I never tried... I asked if they can add pockets to my shorts... they said they will let me know since the seamstress was out on PTO today...

Just copped the blue joints.. didn't know the black authentic was a thing. I have them as swingmans which is fine for pockets and the blue pair was my #1 pick. dunks318ti dunks318ti I recently got the Blue Authentic Magic shorts in a small and they run pretty big. Thinking to grab an XS.. I would say its a recent release (whatever is up on most sites including MN) but I saw an online seller with an XS and wanted to try them but not if they are fakes.

I just paid around $145 total for the white and blue pairs on Wednesday off random online sellers. More likely than not I’ll hold out for a discount just since I know ima have to ultimately drop an additional $50 on pockets.

It’s no rush for me since I still have 4 more pairs of Lakers shorts, a Knicks pair , and a pair of black bulls shorts to get done. Plus the two magic pairs I have coming in this weekend. I still want to reacquire some black pinstripe bulls and Red Bulls as well.

It stays hot where I’m at in Dallas until late October so I’m hoping I can get everything done by the end of the summer. But those black magic shorts are a must.

Black Friday or bust for me right now. Imma snipe some Just Dons I’ve been on the hunt for in the interim but just going to get a slew of them on the next 40 off when they no longer are new releases.

I felt the need to jump on the white blue Nets shorts this time last summer and didn’t even get to wear them until now. I don’t want to prematurely blow the whole wad on shorts that I can’t wear in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom