Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_1425.jpeg
IMG_1424.jpeg

That’s whats up for whoever got to eat on that Jordan jersey. I got my 96 all star for $195 off them last month. But $132 is even better.

Everything else looks to be cleaned out on there Jordan jersey wise. I wish those Red Bulls and black pinstripe bulls were part of that 60% off deal.

Crazy. Placed an order earlier this morning while waiting to board my flight and already got tracking a couple hrs later. Guess the shipping times can be very hit or miss.

Newest additions to the team. Have my eye on that Denver Rockets throwback shorts. Surprisingly can fit in a small (Seahawks). Not sure if I should push my luck.

Off to get pockets.

image.jpg
I dropped off a pair of bulls today. $60 now 😳 no zipper. He had your raptors in his hand those are done lol may do zippers next they did look nice

On the Mitchell and Ness store IG story they showed things coming soon like the HWC Denver AI and Melo, Dirk, home Giannis. Then they flashed to shorts and it looked like authentic black magic shorts finally. The story was greyed out but could def tell they were black.
C199B836-4D2B-45AC-AE1C-F56075CEA623.png

finally... please navy rockets too...

Back
Top Bottom