Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Apparently they should be coming soon...get ready

Orlando Magic Road Black Authentic Shorts

we did it fam :nthat:

but at disco for sure.. u can see the white peeping through the middle already... >D:smh:

1687540184630.png

Just copped the blue joints.. didn't know the black authentic was a thing. I have them as swingmans which is fine for pockets and the blue pair was my #1 pick. dunks318ti dunks318ti I recently got the Blue Authentic Magic shorts in a small and they run pretty big. Thinking to grab an XS.. I would say its a recent release (whatever is up on most sites including MN) but I saw an online seller with an XS and wanted to try them but not if they are fakes.

Bruh I know exactly which seller you’re referring to. I’m in the same boat. I have the blue magic authentic in a small but as you said they run big and don’t look right and I wanted an xs as well. Those are legit, they’re an older run.

The only reason why I haven’t bought them is because of principle alone. Dude had them up for that same price for over 2 years and it never moved. I hit him up for $10 off to offset some tax and dude was acting like his item was the most coveted **** ever and I responded cmon son you really going to hold on to a pair of xs shorts that sat for over 2 years over $10?

But there is also another dude that is delusional that has the same xs shorts priced at $125 or best offer plus $15 shipping. I hit him up and said if he could beat the other dudes listing I’d buy it from him but he said no, $140 shipped which is his buy it now price. Why even put or best offer lol? And better yet, why would someone buy it from you when someone else has the same item for cheaper?

Dudes love to hold on to stuff and not make a sale for some reason…that being said I’m keeping my small.

A lot of these shorts don’t have any resell value. If you’re getting them on eBay, it’s deals to be had if you’re patient.

Hell alot of them sit on the major retailer websites as well until worthwhile promo codes come up.

I can empathize with sellers being reluctant to give too much of a deal through eBay as those seller fees have gotten out of hand. But at the very least be subtle and indirectly out a means for anyone capable of reading between the lines to have a way of contacting you outside of eBay to work a deal out.

But if you’re sitting on stuff for a few years. Unless you don’t care or not desperate to sell. At some point you gotta get a little flexible if you want to move old stock.

I always make sure I want to keep what I buy so I don't have any regrets

My exact thoughts. Jerseys and m&n stuff does not hold its value at all. I buy to keep, and know that if I do decide to move anything I have second thoughts on, more likely than not I’m selling at a L or it’s sitting on eBay/jersey fb groups for months.

My exact thoughts. Jerseys and m&n stuff does not hold its value at all. I buy to keep, and know that if I do decide to move anything I have second thoughts on, more likely than not I’m selling at a L or it’s sitting on eBay/jersey fb groups for months.
I basically look at it like nobody GAF about all the "cool" stuff I buy. I buy, but they are things I like. Most people have no clue what I have on, how I wear it, and I don't care. I buy it because I like it. I have so many jerseys from M&N and those who shall remain nameless that haven't been seen, but it has meaning to ME. I don't expect to get fair value at all for these things if it ever comes to selling it off.

Do you know how many pairs 1 yard of fabric covers? (2 pockets each)

Going to take all my black pairs to get done at once
Figured it might provide a faster turaround to just have the fabric ready

Usually 2 pockets is just about right. It is a faster turnaround when you supply it but it costs more. This is just usually inside fabric. You need a different material for the double welted pocket.

3C0ED707-1209-4385-A285-62C4C77927D9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom