Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

About to UNDS both the 3s and the MJ for an all white boat party.

CM_Photogrid_1690564292876.jpg

The Mitchell & Ness website got a few new NFL authentics. Falcons Favre, Falcons Sanders, & Eagles Dawkins. I also received an email that the powder blue Tomlinson was back in stock. I was checking the site to see if they restocked anything else and to my surprise, the 2007 Sean Taylor jersey was there. That’s a jersey that has eluded me since I got into collecting. I bought it without hesitation

I lost 30 lbs so I put all my jerseys up for sale.

I copped a Jason Kidd 04-05 authentic grey in a 44 with fan cash and gift cards for 60.00.

Last edited:
M&N exchange policy and response turn around time is so trash. I emailed them about a return for a potential exchange..they gave me the refund (which I am grateful for since I bought it in March and they still granted a refund), but the item I was going to buy is now gone in the size I wanted to exchange it for. Bummer. I'll just keep the item I copped.

i copped both pair of the '93 knicks shorts and decided to return the white ones upon arrival. had to file a claim with paypal and ended up getting the full amount back. havent rocked with them since

50% off GRINMORE50

Back
Top Bottom