Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The wordmark on the mesh Sixers is supposed to be smaller than the dazzle version. It is accurate.

I'm aware the wordmark on the mesh version of the 76ers jersey is supposed to be smaller than the wide shoulder version. But it looks smaller than it should be on the Mitchell & Ness version as I compared it to photos online.

Would’ve been dope to see him lace these up again, even if it was court side
IMG_5210.jpeg

M&N so trash right now. 30% off sale... thought about that home Penny. Shows $250, added it to cart, it shows up at $300. Anything above a 2xl is an extra $50 apparently. Why not just add that to the different sizes?

Any reason M&N hasn't made any early 2K authentic shorts that were dazzle material? I wouldn't mind a 76ers/Magic one to rock.
Because dazzle material is trash lol (I'm kidding, that's my opinion). Idk, maybe they'll roll those out more I guess. I know they currently have the Orlando 01 season I think and I have the 07 Home Heat shorts that have that material.

Picked these up a week and a half ago. Got my last 4 dropped off. I need to get my hands on Red Bulls, black magic, and pinstripe bulls for a decent price so I can be take a break with this shorts stuff for a few months lol.

IMG_5597.jpeg
IMG_5599.jpeg
IMG_5598.jpeg
IMG_5600.jpeg
IMG_5601.jpeg
IMG_5602.jpeg
I need to get those same 3 Lakers pairs done. Where did you get your material for the pockets?

Picked these up a week and a half ago. Got my last 4 dropped off. I need to get my hands on Red Bulls, black magic, and pinstripe bulls for a decent price so I can be take a break with this shorts stuff for a few months lol.

IMG_5597.jpeg
IMG_5599.jpeg
IMG_5598.jpeg
IMG_5600.jpeg
IMG_5601.jpeg
IMG_5602.jpeg
This guy have bought a new car and boat from all the work you have provided him.

better tell him you are taking a break before he orders a new Rolex.

What’s do they charge? I need this done. I’d wear my shorts more if I had pockets.

Around $55 a pair. It adds up after a while. But after I get these last few pairs finished, my plan is to just buy whatever future pairs I plan to cop for as cheap as possible since I have to factor the inevitable alterations process into things.

Back
Top Bottom