Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

When did they start providing labels? It was always they approved your return then you had it send it back yourself
They don't provide labels.To start the return process you have to contact them first for them to approve it. They give you a slip to put inside the package and the address to send it to. I know I posted "return label" but I meant it as just a return.

Quality jackets. Black leather sleeves soft as hell. Blue didn’t come with tags, grey came with tags.

IMG_1805.jpeg
IMG_1806.jpeg
IMG_1807.jpeg
IMG_1808.jpeg
some randomass patch work! :emoji_fearful:

Last edited:
Ehh, the NY patch on the front could be a bit higher up... but it looks ok to me. I think Ill be happy with it for the price. Might have to break out my suede royals with it.

what you mean random, the theme is the 1998 all star game, in fact there were leather jackets with these exact patches at the time and just don just made a throw back to it.
I would have placed the east and west patched on each sleeve.
The NY and 98' patches high on each chest.
And ditched the NBA logo or placed on the back of the neck.

:emoji_relaxed:

I don't doubt this an exact replica of those jackets from back in the day.
i am just saying it looks like ****, just as i would say something looks good.
all about being honest :emoji_relaxed:

Got this in. 24 years in the making lol. I wanted the swingman back in high school in 99 (when the concept of swingmans was the coolest thing ever for 14 year old high school kids). Ended up getting the blue Iverson and gold Kobe jerseys instead, and ended up passing on this jersey in favor of other stuff so many time over the years.

On a side note. I copped it off kohls. They have a lot of fanatics inventory on their website. They don’t have everything, but they have alot. I got this for $210 with free shipping. But they had a promo last week where they offered $15 in kohls cash for every $50 spent. So I ended up getting $60 in kohls cash. I bought some nfl Vapor elites through them as well. They’re doing the same promotion this week with some stuff marked down. It’s a good way to stack the savings.

IMG_9428.jpeg
IMG_9430.jpeg

They don't provide labels.To start the return process you have to contact them first for them to approve it. They give you a slip to put inside the package and the address to send it to. I know I posted "return label" but I meant it as just a return.
Have fun, last time I had to file a chargeback after they didn’t refund my order for weeks after receiving it

Then my card company rejected my claim saying m&n didn’t have it.

Had to contact and the guy in charge near the top emailed me asking for proof of delivery/tracking and said I’m not sure why you weren’t refunded and they did it for me.

Took me awhile, sucks but that company is trash

Have fun, last time I had to file a chargeback after they didn’t refund my order for weeks after receiving it

Had to contact and the guy in charge near the top emailed me asking for proof of delivery/tracking and said I’m not sure why you weren’t refunded and they did it for me.

yeah, if i buy something i ensure that its an item that i want. Even sizing discrepancies questions will lead me to not purchase it from the site. Their return process is something i dont want to deal with ever again.

Anyone own any of the Just Don track pants... how do they fit? I usually go down a size in any M&N shorts...

Hopefully I'll have no issues. I was surprised that I was granted a return the last time I asked for one since it was a few months after I ordered the item. I just looked at this pair of shorts and said I don't need them after not wearing them all summer.

I wonder if authentics will ever be produced again ? I sure hope so. They’ve got a few great styles in n the blue line style but that quality is such trash
At this point, I doubt it. The blue line stuff is already at $200 for what I assume is swingman-type quality, if they were ever to make authentic NHL jerseys again, I'd assume that's $300 -350 territory easily. If overall the Blue Line jerseys are selling, what incentive do they have to produce a higher quality jersey that will sit and go on sale for close to, or equal the price of the Blue Line stuff? The real loser in this is the fan who cares about detail and quality. That's just where we are with M&N.

Back
Top Bottom