Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

damn just missed these don shorts on ebay. grail sonics pair for me, but hesitated because i wasn’t sure if they were authentic or not. can anyone legit check???

Requested a return label on a pair of shorts I bought months ago. I hope they accept the return *fingers crossed*

damn just missed these don shorts on ebay. grail sonics pair for me, but hesitated because i wasn’t sure if they were authentic or not. can anyone legit check???

Hate to say it, in my opinion, it looks like high quality fake. I hope I’m wrong. He’s got a Cavs joint and a Suns one that I was also considering but I’ve been bamboozled a few times already so I try to make sure all the tags be there.

Hate to say it, in my opinion, it looks like high quality fake. I hope I’m wrong. He’s got a Cavs joint and a Suns one that I was also considering but I’ve been bamboozled a few times already so I try to make sure all the tags be there.

yeah I was looking at the others he had for sale and they looked really good also

The Cavs and Suns shorts are fakes, the Sonics likely are too. The embroidery on the Cavs pair is wrong, especially on the net in the V in Cavs

Anyone receive their Black Friday or Cyber Monday haul from Oneness. My Monday order shipped and I don’t have tracking on the other.

This however, came in just now from Just Don. Ordered a size medium; it fits snug. Came with no tags. Maybe should’ve went a size up to a large but didn’t want arm length to be an issue., I should’ve pulled the trigger on the gray version of the jacket that was up on the site; itwas only $150.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone receive their Black Friday or Cyber Monday haul from Oneness. My Monday order shipped and I don’t have tracking on the other.

This however, came in just now from Just Don. Ordered a size medium; it fits snug. Came with no tags. Maybe should’ve went a size up to a large but didn’t want arm length to be an issue., I should’ve pulled the trigger on the gray version of the jacket that was up on the site; itwas only $150.

image.jpg
this jacket's fitting snug was expected, its M&N's slim fit sizing - but thats what the size zippers are supposed to help with. I do have thieir regular fitted varsity with reglan sleeves and its fits good but a lil too much room. Ill get mine today and hopefully sizing works out!

this jacket's fitting snug was expected, its M&N's slim fit sizing - but thats what the size zippers are supposed to help with. I do have thieir regular fitted varsity with reglan sleeves and its fits good but a lil too much room. Ill get mine today and hopefully sizing works out!

Yeah, I don’t mind fit. I know I just won’t be doing a bunch of layers. It’s basically a tee shirt and maybe a thin sweater.

yeah, forget that weather in CA where im at never warranted for more than layering with a tee-shirt. Totally understandable.

image.jpg
Man, materials look nice on that jacket! Sleeves look buttery and wool looks substantial.

Man, materials look nice on that jacket! Sleeves look buttery and wool looks substantial.
i like the word "substantial"

gonna use it in my vocabulary more in a corporate setting.

"the lack of said ability to perform his/her duties is... substantial"

image.jpg

Quality jackets. Black leather sleeves soft as hell. Blue didn’t come with tags, grey came with tags.

IMG_1805.jpeg
IMG_1806.jpeg
IMG_1807.jpeg
IMG_1808.jpeg

Thank you both for posting this... I went ahead and ordered one. Royal blue is my fav color and I somehow dont already have a black/royal varsity jacket. Quality looks great and for that price seema like a no brainer.

I usually wear a medium but copped the large since medium was sold out. Hopefully sizing up is right otherwise we might need to trade. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom