Official MLB 12 The Show Thread: First Patch Drops 4/13/12

Game is
pimp.gif

Played 1 game so far...hate the pulse pitching...gonna leave it on analog pitching...seems like the graphics improved a little bit

IGN Ratings for MLB 12: The Show (PS3)
[table][tr][th=""]Rating[/th][th=""]Description[/th][/tr][tr][td]out of 10[/td][td]Click here for ratings guide[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td][td]Presentation
The Show feels like baseball. Not a baseball video game. Baseball.[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.0[/td][td]Graphics
Great animations for the players, but the stadiums lack some of the visual flair.[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.0[/td][td]Sound
Other sports games are commentating circles around The Show. Nice sound effects and crowd chatter though.[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td][td]Gameplay
Pulse pitching streamlines the game, and analog hitting gets improvements. Collision awareness makes players not crash into each other anymore.[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td][td]Lasting Appeal
Diamond Dynasty is a fun new mode, Road to the Show gets minor updates, but still feels dated.[/td][/tr][tr][td]

OVERALL
[/td][td]
Great

(out of 10)
[/td][/tr][/table]

Link

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

^^^^^^^^^^
Its a Sony Entertainment title..........Why the hell would they put it on the 360??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I just find it so stupid that you'd eliminate 50% or more of the gaming community from playing a game by making it exclusive. That's bad business and a big time loss of revenue

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

^^^^^^^^^^
Its a Sony Entertainment title..........Why the hell would they put it on the 360??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I just find it so stupid that you'd eliminate 50% or more of the gaming community from playing a game by making it exclusive. That's bad business and a big time loss of revenue
Mvp baseball needs to come back next gen.

^^^^^^^^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you could say that about every single exclusive game

you said yourself youd consider getting a ps3 for it and thats exactly what they want

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

laugh.gif

you said yourself youd consider getting a ps3 for it and thats exactly what they want
sure I could...and I wouldn't be wrong, just like Halo was exclusive...it's so dumb to make video games exclusive

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

sure I could...and I wouldn't be wrong, just like Halo was exclusive...it's so dumb to make video games exclusive

Nintendo = Mario Bros.
Sega - Sonic

This has been going on since the beginning of game consoles bruh...............There HAS to be a reason to get one console or the other besides the console itself.

Anyone else not feeling how fast the gameplay is? I feel like there's so little time between pitches, I have no time to lead my baserunners or have them steal.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Anyone else not feeling how fast the gameplay is? I feel like there's so little time between pitches, I have no time to lead my baserunners or have them steal.

Im the show 2010, there was a way to change the speed of the game to help with this..........If course it will be slower than real life, but you cant react to the game like you do in real life.
Gonna try and pick this up this weekend...........

i have read ppls complaints of the gsme and all have been about the controls and the game is too hard

u can change the controls to classic

the game is harder because they made it more realistic. want a easy game, get a sega and play rbi baseball

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i have read ppls complaints of the gsme and all have been about the controls and the game is too hard

u can change the controls to classic

the game is harder because they made it more realistic. want a easy game, get a sega and play rbi baseball
QFT!

I love this game.  The pitching is hard as &^%$ (I play on HOF).  The new zone plus analog hitting is.....
pimp.gif

Still haven't beat the cpu yet....
tired.gif

No discounts anywhere? 
I could have sworn I got last years game for $40 on release day.  Maybe that was NHL though...

just copped for both vita and ps3 , starting my season now and taking my season on the road to work tonight !!!

SO AMPED RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

I really want to get this game as I'm getting tired of NBA 2k12 on 360 - but IDK if it's worth buying even the cheapest ps3 and the game that's like $280 - arghhh

decisions

Damn just lost 3-1...gave up a walk off 3 run homer to Upton in the 8th
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom