Official MLB 12 The Show Thread: First Patch Drops 4/13/12

FYI:
[h1]
Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Spring Training Edition Available Now
[/h1]
bullet.gif
  06:57 PM - April 3, 2012 by Knight165

18520.jpg

Okay guys...

Here is the Spring Training version of the Operation Sports Full Minors for 2012, for MLB 12 The Show.

This initial set looks really tight... and there is some FANTASTIC work done on these. Dare I say... the best set yet.

There are too many to thank for this... and I will come back and fill out this post with all those involved, as I know you guys want to get your hands on these and start your franchises.

Here is the link for the OSFM ST v.1They will be up in the Vault momentarily...
  • File name: O.S.F.M. SPRING
Thanks for all your patience... and most of all enjoy!!!

I just want to thank some people... and I have to say... this community is truly exceptional. Operation Sports is simply the best run website I visit. Bar none... and the members that frequent here are one of the main reasons. Good people attract other good people.

In no particular order... I really need to thank all of the people involved in the making of this set... as this is a true community effort and without all of these guys, it would make the process much harder and much, much longer.

Thanks to:

EDITORS and FACES:
JoeRyan33
TNKNGM
sink4ever
davis420
theaub
MLBBob
CWSPalehose19
bedwardsroy19
Karle
theSlab
PsychoBulk
Ivanhoe
mhag4
moose16
TheRunandShoot
Apostle
yankeedaniel99
adamj2281
Ratfink
jmeyers1975
Novanik
authentic
mlbonfox
thekid24
bdolski
tree3five
piratesboy
ilstu24
Rag3vsWorld
cmorris25
juicer420
drustrk3
Jetfire
JGainsey
ElectricWizard
LastRegret

FACES
Majoniak
Willard76
GreatNorthern47
bodhiball
MauerMorneu
GoBucs09
Throwback
NatsFan_1997
Hawnprime
seanjeezy
and
Aroid1313

I'd like to thank ksig24 for his insight and input into the potential base for the set...

... and last but CERTAINLY not least...
RidinDwnKingsley...

Without his TREMENDOUS work and the immense amount of time that he puts into these rosters... they would have taken 3 times as long to do.

I CANNOT say enough about this, as his dedication and sheer bulldog mentality to get it done, means so much to these.

Also to Steve... the owner of O.S. and the mods on here who make it easy to keep the threads in order and viable to use in conjunction with the set.

...and of course thanks to the entire O.S. community for all the input that you guys have been putting into these for YEARS!

THANK YOU!

M.K.
Knight165

whoever did the cardinals did a CRAPPY job.

they have Mark Hamilton..........who RAKED in the minors and RAKED in sprint training...........DEAD LAST in attributes ONLY because he hit under .200 all last year when he was in the majors.

If thats all they went by was the major league average for their attributes, then that is a GLARING flaw in the system they used to upload those rosters.

I fixed it to the correct attributes based on his minor league stats...........but they should have known better.

him and another guy are both either in AAA or in the Majors, and he has BOTH of them DEAD LAST..............what a crock!!!!!!!!

i HATE playing online...........its so damn laggy and the sync between players is rediculous.

Is it even possible to play a game without the lag?

I had to swing a good half a second before i wanted to just to make contact with the ball.............its almost PURE LUCK that somebody gets a run.

any remedies i dont know about?

If ya want it w/ some co-op, get @ Oasis2012
W/ that said, hitting on rookie w/ zone plus analog is hard. I remember being able to kill it in RTTS w/ Veteran(no zone thing or guess pitch), now I'm struggling in my first 30 or so AB's in RTTS. Those OS rosters are dope, FTR they don't rate guys who played in the bigs already(at least that's what I believe).

Originally Posted by Oasis

If ya want it w/ some co-op, get @ Oasis2012
W/ that said, hitting on rookie w/ zone plus analog is hard. I remember being able to kill it in RTTS w/ Veteran(no zone thing or guess pitch), now I'm struggling in my first 30 or so AB's in RTTS. Those OS rosters are dope, FTR they don't rate guys who played in the bigs already(at least that's what I believe).

well thats another problem then...........the two guys were ranked HIGHER on the live roster updates.......so they HAD to change something about their rankings.

even if thats not the case...........there is no way in hell you can tell me they would be ranked DEAD LAST in the ENTIRE cardinals farm system, but be in AAA and MLB(mark hamilton, but he will be back at AAA when craig or schumaker comes back)

Was just coming in here to post the patch info.

Here's the full breakdown:

[h1][/h1]
[h1]
MLB 12 The Show Title Update 1.06 Arrives Tomorrow Morning, Details Included
[/h1]
bullet.gif
  08:52 PM - April 12, 2012 by Russell_SCEA

18928.jpg

On Friday morning (4-13) title update 1.06 will be released for MLB 12 The Show, which resolves a handful of issues. In addition to correcting some issues, which may or may not be noticeable, we've also taken the opportunity to include some enhancements to the in-game experience. Following are some of the top-line elements of this patch.

Front End Fixes:
  • Start Times/schedule Issue. All of our games (Season and Franchise modes) were starting at 1 PM or 7 PM. You will now see games starting at their correct scheduled times. Games will match their scheduled times listed on team website schedules and MLB.com
  • Fixed "Special Jersey Days" issue. Teams were not defaulting to the alt jerseys on the designated days or during spring training. You will now see all teams wearing their Spring Training jerseys throughout spring training. Also, teams will now be wearing their throwback jerseys and alternate jerseys on the correct days, as scheduled by the MLB and their own team websites.
Sounds of the Show:
  • EDIT PLAYER - Personalize tab: Previewing Reliever Entrance Music. While modifying/selecting a player's reliever entrance music, all sound previews (in slots 2 and 3) are the same as 'Reliever Entrance Music 1'
Offline:
  • Gameplay Pitching Option: Pitch delay option had no effect. There will now be a noticeable difference between the Pitch Delay options of FAST, NORMAL, and SLOWER
  • Off balanced catch to end an inning would result in an error being called on the defender that made the catch. No error will be called now, and the play will be scored correctly
  • RF throwing out runners at first issue - Line drives hit to RF, was too frequently resulting in the user controlled (or AI controlled fielder) being able to throw the runner out at 1st base. Throws from the Right Fielder should be less accurate and far less likely to result in a force out at 1st base. This can still occur, but only in very real world scenario. Strong line drive to RF, and a strong throw to 1st base
  • During the pitcher warm up, the umpire would occasionally appeal to 1st or 3rd base. This has been fixed
  • PCI flipped in pitcher view when batting from that particular view. This has been fixed.
  • Hot/Cold Zones flipped in pitching view. This has been fixed.
  • Pitcher/Batter stats OSD (using "SELECT" button) had the Hot/Cold zones flipped when using "behind the pitcher" camera. This has been fixed.OPERATION SPORTS
  • The Twins sign in center field will be lit all the time during night games.
  • Step offs and throw to base (usually on a steal early) should be sped up and easier to control.
  • "Show Track" presentation was occasionally off, in regards to the pitch location. It does not correctly spot the location of the pitch When Campbell does post batter analysis of previous at bat
  • Fixes to jumbotrons in several stadiums: Atlanta Turner Field jumbotron would display pre-game lineups in the middle of the game / Cincinnati Great American Ballpark would have missing info in the batting order view / Washington Nationals Park would display the away team’s lineup, when it should be showing the home team lineups
  • Dodger Fans chanting "Beat LA" at home during rally moments. This has been fixed.
  • Sounds of the Show In-between inning music/end of inning assigned music does not play on occasion. This has been fixed.
In game OSD:
  • When the ticker displays the league leading pitchers by ERA it only displays this to the whole number. League Leader pitchers would show ERA’s of 1, or 2, instead of 1.56 or 2.35 (for example)
League:
  • Extensive League setup improvements. Increased stability and usability.
  • Lock when using Custom Roster in leagues. Leagues are stuck in a forming state and/or freeze the PS3 when they try to load their league. This has been fixed
  • Backing out of a draft in progress would occasionally cause a league to freeze. This will no longer occur.
  • League challenge options are now shown correctly in pregame acceptance. When a user would receive a league challenge, he would see his own Online User Settings, instead of the League Settings that were assigned by the commissioner
  • Inviting users to leagues under several circumstances would result in this message (“The given league ID is not valid.

FYI: The Opening Day Version of the 2012 OS Full Minors Roster are now available:
[h1]
Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Opening Day Edition Available Now
[/h1]
bullet.gif
  09:03 PM - April 11, 2012 by RidinDwnKingsley

18932.jpg

First of all I wanna thank everyone who had a hand in this set that Knight has thanked before. Its been an honor to work with such a great set of editors. Also thanks to OS, in my opinion the greatest message board and sports gaming site on the web..bar none. Knight would have put this post up tonight had he not had an illness but lets be real... without him this set would not be possible...so cheers to you M.K!

Ok so whats included...

-corrections from ST version
-MLB lineups/rotations should be accurate as of opening day
-AAA lineups rotations as close as possible..minors cant be perfect due to lower level prospects
-transactions up to today
-updated transactions
-we tried to get as many requests from you guys in as possible

Again thanks to everyone and Enjoy!

Vault under PSN Ridindwnkingsley OSFM Opening day25 man roster version (Hustlinowl) http://www.sendspace.com/file/hpb5vu

This patch is available for ps vita right?? and no new wild card in place???????

Back
Top Bottom