=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

NH but Santa froppd by early
laugh.gif
i dont know why that got me G but it did
laugh.gif

For people that didn't preorder but have been waiting for this for a while... what's wrong with y'all? Dudes just anxious to cop the newest garbagebut can't buy MM3 because it's a "mixtape"? Fact: Mood Muzik 3 was the best MUSIC that came out in 2005. Joey's mixtapes >>>3/4ths of the industry's albums.

I thought they were saying sometime around the 11th-15th of December for the preorders to ship. I can't wait to get mine.

Dudes just anxious to cop the newest garbage but can't buy MM3 because it's a "mixtape"
Exactly...dude's just being mad cheap then complaining that the music aint the same no more and mad at all this garbage music that is outthere
laugh.gif
..so then throw some money up on real *%!#
pimp.gif

i dont see what the hype is. i checked out mm2 back when that dropped and gave it multiple listens but i wasnt too impressed. dont get me wrong, it was goodbut the way it was talked about on here i thought we had an instant classic on our hands.

Originally Posted by and1play5

Ban this man...I feel like, man I don't even know what I feel like...arrrghhhh

"I feel like... I'm ahead of my time, like I'm ahead let's rewind, I feel like I never felt, feel like I'm ahead of my prime, I feel likemy feelings feel like they maybe feel intertwined."
pimp.gif

No but on the real. I'm heated that dude really pump faked... I feel like Joey when Angie left him. Except no where near as bad. I'm bout to go listento "Dear Angie"...

This corny, double barrell shotgun nose Sultan dude did FOUR tracks...?

Smh @ Joe if he paid for any

l_cab3e93755f98cc0d7efed86c8b1749c.jpg

And this clowin posin tough? Like he wasn't begging to give away beats and spamming the internet with his garbage 4 months ago

You work in a cubicle all day

First off I'm kinda shocked cause he gave a beat to my girl that was just absolute trash.

So it's lowered my expectations for this already.

back to that, I notice now he takes that track off his myspace when he finally has a buzz

Man...WE put you onto the Joe Budden circle of connects..and gave you a credible rapper from Boston to rap on your stuff in the first place

And this goes on without knowing...

Maybe the beats are hot, but it's some weird suburban backpack type stuff

2nd..I don't like him on a personal level. But that's not relevant to this post

(I'm really just mad I'm out of the loop)

Originally Posted by allen3xis

This corny, double barrell shotgun nose Sultan dude did FOUR tracks...?

Smh @ Joe if he paid for any

l_cab3e93755f98cc0d7efed86c8b1749c.jpg

And this clowin posin tough? Like he wasn't begging to give away beats and spamming the internet with his garbage 4 months ago

You work in a cubicle all day

laugh.gif
You can see dudes brain through his nostrils

So what the hell is up with this pre-order thing? The message when you go to www.joebudden.org:

[h1]Message from Litenetwork[/h1] [h2]Regarding JoeBudden.org[/h2] [h3]I would like people to stop emailing the Litenetwork staff about joebudden.org and regarding the cd mixtapes sales. From my knowledge, The shipping list was sent out a couple days ago to Joe Budden. Please stop sending messages to the Litenetwork Team. This domain has been suspended.[/h3] [h4]Thanks,[/h4] [h4]Litenetwork Admin[/h4]
I swear, if Joe took my money..
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom