=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

You're a $+%#*$% hater Allen
damn right
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at the site closing

anyone who pre ordered and doesn't recieve any info or the CD, pm me and I'll direct you about who and how to contact

Sosa, pm'd you

If I get my copy before this hits the web...NT, I shall leak it

but all signs point to it leaking ASAP

internet soldiers are waitin all over the web...every hip hop site is waitin for this to leak

I'm getting frustrated now. I ordered a CD from the UK, that hasn't arrived yet but I'm sure it'll get here before MM3 does.

btw, does anyone know what the title is this time around. I've heard "It's About To Get Worse" and "For Better Or For Worse"

The latter sounds
pimp.gif

damn i was waitin on the mail lady for about an hour at the window just watching and waiting. damn i was heated when ol girl came to the door and hit me withthe box of Xmas gifts from gram gram (you know its nothin but socks and flannel pajamas)
laugh.gif

I love Budden's as much as the next man no ^mo
This Thread has caught like wild fire though lol...
It better be hot...

Joey.....This @%#! better be hot....Im expecting some Crystal Meth

knICE_wideweb__470x370,0.jpg

!#!* crack cocaine....
roll.gif

***Paging Allen the Hater***
Yall can forget about recieving it before it leaks...i mean, that's just not possible. (or i would highly doubt it)

Joey.....This @%#! better be hot....

I haven't heard nothin you haven't but this will be the best thing ever.

No really, it will.
Will it top RD the Lyrical Messiah who's lyrics are on fire, the lyrical messiah......and he BLASTS THE DAIRY!

Yall can forget about recieving it before it leaks...i mean, that's just not possible. (or i would highly doubt it)

Joey.....This @%#! better be hot....
I haven't heard nothin you haven't but this will be the best thing ever.

No really, it will.

i'm mad I've really been checkin for this every other hour scratching my arm and @#!%...

is this like the quiet before the storm? cause all this buzz and then on release date we hear....................nothing! where is the tape at?

Back
Top Bottom