Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

brock is a joke. he has no skill what so ever. i dont care what anyone says but him being heavyweight champion is a disgrace to mma. edit: dummy said "God Bless you" when he was talking about God.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i caught that too
i feel the same way...i was hoping couture would kick butt tonite, but wutever...it's mma and lesnar does have huge experience with wrestling (notprowrestling wwf crap)...plus he's a big dude

eek.gif
Wow, even though Lesnar won, I want to say this was a fluke punch, Couture moved into a position where Lesnar's punch missed it's target butlanded in a better spot. But, hey sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. At the end of the day UFC gets what they wanted with Brock as champ morefans and more money.

Hella weird seeing Sable (Brock's wife) there, I thought I was in 1998 for a minute.

are we really going to wake up monday morning knowing Lesnar's the UFC heavyweight champion?

I cant seem to take that but I gotta give it to the guy. He'll be the hate-est MMA fighter right now.

that knockout punch didn't even seem that powerful and sable's old self is still gold-diggin, but i would def smash lol

The whole fight was BS how you get a title shot w/ a 1-1 record? Now white-kimbo gotta belt whoopdedoo. Dana white is a clown.

Two things.

1) Damn, that dude got Crocopped in the prelim fight
smh.gif
roll.gif

2) Sable is 41 and.. preggo?
sick.gif
I saw him kiss her stomach when it was over.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

why the hate for lesnar?

people are probably upset that he didnt really earn it with a 1-1 record, oh well, guy's big as hell and fast for his size, thank god for him he canactually make 265, they seriously need to bring on fedor, guys probably the only heavyweight who can dish it out with lesnar and take his punishment

fedor never fought for UFC
indifferent.gif

dana white is salty towards fedor
laugh.gif

fedor fights for world victory road/afflication

Originally Posted by rtz13

fedor never fought for UFC
indifferent.gif

dana white is salty towards fedor
laugh.gif

fedor fights for world victory road/afflication
so we'll never see a lesner v. fedor fight then...

Originally Posted by MBIII

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Now white-kimbo gotta belt whoopdedoo.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
aye, atleast lesner beat somebody...who did kimbo ever beat???...
kimbo was over rated just like lesnar but atleast elite didnt have the balls to give kimbo a title shot after 2 damn fights.

why the hate for lesnar?
Because most people on N/T are fat, out of shape or both and have never pushed their bodies to the point of exhaustion.

Man I bet money Fedor beats the brakes off Lesnar if given the chance.

Gotta give Randy credit though, compared to the way Brock dominated Herring and Mir (pre-submission), he held his own pretty well, coulda gone either wayreally he just got caught with a big one.

So you guys say he doesnt deserve a title shot with a 2-1, which is a good argument, but since he won, hasnt he earned it/shut you up?

why the hate for lesnar?

For me its the fact dude is champ w/ a 2-1 record. Name anyone who gotta a title shot after 2 fights? Dana white = vince mcmahon

R23J - he fought two fights before the title fight and was 1-1 even 2-0 is a stretch for a title shot in a legit sport. Not to mention the fact the guy hefought held a belt for what a year w/o defending it?

You guys crack me up,I've supported Brock from the get go because of his raw talent. This guy has all the potential in the world.

Back
Top Bottom