Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

AYOOO

someone pm me a good link plz?
its on this page
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Club29

Bisping is effing DELUSIONAL if he thinks hes not getting taken down in this fight.

Henderson-GSP-Brock

All day.
I mean, is supposed to say he's gonna take him down?
laugh.gif
Pretty sure he knows at some point he's gonna get taken down.

And I think people are severely underestimating Bisping. Bisping is better at every aspect except wrestling. Hendo won't catch him with the big right hand. Hendo's BJJ is not better then Bisping's. Hendo's GnP, even though he's from Team Quest and he's a wrestler, is not that much of threat because he doesn't finish anybody, and I can't remember the last time he's put significant damage to someone with GnP. It's just his damn wrestling and ability to stall on the ground can pull through almost any fighter. I love Hendo, he's probably one of my favorite fighters, but he has a lot of flaws Bisping can take advantage of. I still see Hendo taking a decision though, because I don't see Bisping finishing him, but I think Bisping will make it VERY intresting.

And holy crap at the shape Mir is in. Mir is the more technical striker, as long as he doesn't stand in front of Brock and makes use of his footwork, he can pick Brock apart. I'm just not sure if he can do it for 5 rounds, he's gonna have to finish Brock. I'm taking Mir to finish Brock. I have a feeling Brock's too much of a hot head to follow through with whatever game plan he's thinking of. Mir already won the mental aspect from looking at the previews and other stuff.

Oh yeah, GO ALVES. Hopefully.

Yes, bisping specifically said in an interview that he doesnt think he'll get taken down.

I just laughed when i heard that.

Back
Top Bottom