Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

i gave up, what happened?

Forrest came in with wild haymakers...anderson avoided everything by backpedalling and caught forrest with with a right hand while backpedalling.

KO
laugh.gif

Stream was lagging like crazy. Im watching it and next thing you know Forrest is down and im like what just happened?!
laugh.gif

That was too easy.

It didn't even look like that hard of a punch. I'm confused. It looked like the worst dive ever. Please tell me it was a dive?

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

It didn't even look like that hard of a punch. I'm confused. It looked like the worst dive ever. Please tell me it was a dive?

His brain was already scrambled from previous punches. Did you not watch the whole fight?

nope, my bro calls it "perfect technique" just like his punch against james irvin

u can see the difference in the warmup, forrest is doing the traditional 1-2-3-4-5-6 punches, while silva is throwing punches from all these weird angles, atrue martial artist
pimp.gif

i hope it wasnt a dive
ohwell.gif

co-sign. something definitely seemed dodgy about that.. the punch wasn't even that hard and Forrest looked like he didn't even want to bethere. he seemed aware of everything as soon as he fell down as well.. what the hell was he up to?

indifferent.gif

Naw, it was PERFECT. Forrest was coming foward way to fast. Stick your hand out and have your friend run into your hand lunging like Forrest did.It'll hurt a lot. Now imagine if it was Anderson who knows where to hit you pawing a hand out while you're running at it.
sick.gif

omg i missed the fight talking to my girl, i just saw the replay wth was that!!! dude just power jabbed him i thought forrests chin was better than that.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

His brain was already scrambled from previous punches. Did you not watch the whole fight?

Kind of hard when every stream gets sniped the second it's fluid. To me, it looked like a simple jab. What happened before that?

Back
Top Bottom