Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

It didn't even look like that hard of a punch. I'm confused. It looked like the worst dive ever. Please tell me it was a dive?
co-sign. something definitely seemed dodgy about that.. the punch wasn't even that hard and Forrest looked like he didn't even want to be there. he seemed aware of everything as soon as he fell down as well.. what the hell was he up to?

indifferent.gif
oh shut up it wasn't a dive forest is a brawler im a huge forest fan but anderson silva is just nasty good but ya

HOLY SHIIIIIT forest got destroyed...SILVA no hands, PICKING FORREST UP!, backwards knockouts.......jesus

Terry i love you but SMH at dissin BJ

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

It didn't even look like that hard of a punch. I'm confused. It looked like the worst dive ever. Please tell me it was a dive?

His brain was already scrambled from previous punches. Did you not watch the whole fight?

Kind of hard when every stream gets sniped the second it's fluid. To me, it looked like a simple jab. What happened before that?

Sorry - didn't know you were stream watching it. Forrest got knocked down twice before the final KO. Anderson was just connecting at will.

Silva was dodging EVERYTHING with ease, that was the most impressive thing I've seen in a while, dude is untouchable, I hope he fights lyoto or GSP in thenear future though

silva just needs to go to hw, he's not fighting machida, all he can do at lhw is fight the people that machida will most likely have already beaten afterhe faces them, rampage, rashad, shogun, whoever else

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

silva just needs to go to hw, he's not fighting machida

I think a more technical fighter on Forrest's level can give him a better fight. Maybe. Awww hell I don't even know anymore
laugh.gif

Go BJ but
pimp.gif
@ Kenny coming out to Ghostface.

Originally Posted by drock2010

At this point... I kind of feel sorry for Roy Jones though.

I still wanna see this fight
laugh.gif
At first I laughed at the thought of this, even atRoy's age. But now.... that was the best Roy Jones impersonation I've ever seen. Silva's hands have never been that good.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

silva just needs to go to hw, he's not fighting machida
I think a more technical fighter on Forrest's level can give him a better fight. Maybe. Awww hell I don't even know anymore
laugh.gif
but everyone else has to face machida first, like the ones i mentioned above, rampage, shogun, rashad

i know styles make fights and gsp's takedowns look unstoppable but we're talking about someone who could be the king of 205 if it werent for machida

Back
Top Bottom