Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

How many you guys are fighters? Why in the hell would you need GSP's tights for
laugh.gif
? I hate using those tights when I'm going no-gi. Call me immature, but I feel damn near naked with them on
laugh.gif

KO of the Night - anderson silva
Sub of the Night - bj penn
Fight of the Night - silva/griffin .

bj was damn pumped to win sub of the night
laugh.gif

They need to have GSP move up to middleweight to fight Silva, but he still would probably fail.

s5ixp0.gif

why do people keep saying forrest put up his hand to give up?

ive heard that in 2 separate places now. (actually it was probably the same douche from mmaw doing the write up and asking the question at the presser.)

the only reason his hands were up was because he was only semi-conscious and he thought the ref was silva rushing him on the ground. it was just instinct todefend himself.

Im just now seeing this, What on earth is goin on? backpedaling and KO dude with with a reflex counter right hand... All arm too.

Love the classic boxing skills too, head movement like it was trainer mitts comin at him.

1st time Ive missed a Silva fight in a Long time and Im real upset at myself rite now

I wanted my boy Forrest to pull this out, but Anderson blew the haters away...Dude looked like Ali in his prime, made Forrest look like a little kid, the firstknockdown Silva had was absolutely amazing....Anderson could easily hold the middleweight and Light Heavy titles, just Machida is in the way...Black Housedoesnt fight Black House

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Im just now seeing this, What on earth is goin on? backpedaling and KO dude with with a reflex counter right hand... All arm too.

Love the classic boxing skills too, head movement like it was trainer mitts comin at him.

1st time Ive missed a Silva fight in a Long time and Im real upset at myself rite now
Forrest was knocked silly before all that. !#+@ was right on the damn chin too, straight filthy
sick.gif

rewatching the fight, half-way through silva just completely dropped his hands and kept em down except for a few occasions, no respect at all for forrestsstriking

i wonder if he'd be that risky against someone like rampage

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at anderson doing that plane flying motion and then diving, possibly the most dangerous fighter in the ufc and he's just having fun out there

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

rewatching the fight, half-way through silva just completely dropped his hands and kept em down except for a few occasions, no respect at all for forrests striking

i wonder if he'd be that risky against someone like rampage

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at anderson doing that plane flying motion and then diving, possibly the most dangerous fighter in the ufc and he's just having fun out there
I really wanna see this two go at it

Rampage has the speed and power in his hands to KO Silva

man my respect for Anderson grew 10 fold. I went in wanting Forrest and thinking he could destroy Anderson, and I was wrong x 100. Props...Griffin was out ofhis league

Are we still thinking someone can KO silva? Rampage? Come on now.

Like I been saying: We seen Jordan, Ali, see Tiger, we see Anderson Silva.

Forrest wasn't embarrassed I believe the emotions of putting in 3+ months of training and all the video and for it to end in 4 minutes is devestating.

P4P #1 is Spider

Just logically look at this. Rampage went 5 with Forrest, Rashad had to dig in a fight, Tito went to decision, and he beat Shogan.

Spider dismantles him in 2 minutes after 2 minutes of reading him like the Matrix. GSP? PLEASE, WE NEED TO SEE THE SPIDER VS. THE DRAGON.

anyone who doesnt think Anderson isnt an MMA God and still believes he is all hype should stab themselves and twist the blade.

ANDERSON SILVA IS A MMA GOD

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Silva said in the post conference that Machida was his "brother" and would never fight him.
I think they should

if not put him in the ring with Brock
laugh.gif

Silva said in the post conference that Machida was his "brother" and would never fight him.
time to retire

the way i see it: rampage, shogun, rashad all need to fight machida first so theyre out the window, i dont think theyd want to lose to anderson cause a losscould really hurt their stading in line for a title shot

silva's fighting henderson next, if he gets through him, who's next? gsp?

im throwing it out there right now, silva vs couture, whether he wins or loses against big nog

Dangit Spider come on man fight Machida, that's the ultimate test.

Dana has to work that out, maybe make Machida speak up on it to provoke Spider.

I still think GSP is pointless, accuracy+reach= quick work of GSP.

time to retire

the way i see it: rampage, shogun, rashad all need to fight machida first so theyre out the window, i dont think theyd want to lose to anderson cause a loss could really hurt their stading in line for a title shot

im throwing it out there right now, silva vs couture, whether he wins or loses against big nog

If Silva beats Dan and Vitor beats Franklin, there you go: Silva vs Vitor.

BTW, Silva by TKO.

time to retire

the way i see it: rampage, shogun, rashad all need to fight machida first so theyre out the window, i dont think theyd want to lose to anderson cause a loss could really hurt their stading in line for a title shot

that will never happen

Couture would be dumb to take that fight hes already out of his prime hes at the end of his career

I don't see why Rampage, Rashad, or Shogun would be scared to fight Silva I mean how are they just gonna let him walk through the division like that

Anybody else hear that GSP ran out of the arena after Forrest? Someone claiming this on another board.

Back
Top Bottom