Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I hope Dana isnt gassing it and we see kimbo, if we dont Im done with this season. None of these guys are looking impressive either, pretty much just extra bigbacked up dudes.

Did he just told dana how his cheeseburger done and said the king wants it that way?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

Roy Nelson's fat, sure, but he knows how to use his size really well and dominated Kimbo with it. He attacked Kimbo's weakness and everyone's acting like it's a sham when Kimbo was clearly unable to defend himself or get out of Roy's side control.

Acting like Kimbo should've won when Roy dominated that entire fight for the most part and rightfully won it..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I guess I'm not feelin these heavyweights.
This season of Tuf aint movin me.
I roll with the middleweights n stuff. Seems like their skills shine thru more
All these heavyweights get gassed so much faster than middleweights and lightweights so its more boring to me. They need to do a 170 and 205 nextseason. I bet if you put in Ryan Bader or that Vinny guy that submitted everyone in this show they could do beat some people right now.

No one is acting like Kimbo should have won, we're just disappointing he didn't.

Shamu is soft. Did you see those "punches"?

Originally Posted by nyrican23

They didn't stop the abe wagner fight but they stopped this with those weak punches?
s31us1.jpg

mad.gif
smh.gif

Kimbo WASN'T defending himself.

Abe, as bloodied up as he was, DID.

Doesn't matter if those punches look weak. He had to stop the fight because he knew Kimbo wasn't getting up from Roy's control and wasn't aboutto let the top of Kimbo's head get punched for another 3 minutes..

I feel like it was set up just to create a bigger buzz for a rematch and hence the hints of him coming back to fight. Cause that was beyond weak

They didn't stop the abe wagner fight but they stopped this with those weak punches?
s31us1.jpg

mad.gif
smh.gif

Doesn't matter if those punches look weak. He had to stop the fight because he knew Kimbo wasn't getting up from Roy's control and wasn't about to let the top of Kimbo's head get punched for another 3 minutes..
kimbo was defending himself with his left hand because that fat $%%$ roy was kneeling on his right lol

Kimbo impressed me alot more than Roy did. Roy is a legit BJJ black belt and he didn't do anything to Kimbo except a couple of noogies and took mount whenKimbo just laid there. Kimbo showed some good takedown defense and he's gonna be back after the last promo.

Originally Posted by kobe85

s31us1.jpg

mad.gif
smh.gif

Doesn't matter if those punches look weak. He had to stop the fight because he knew Kimbo wasn't getting up from Roy's control and wasn't about to let the top of Kimbo's head get punched for another 3 minutes..
kimbo was defending himself with his left hand because that fat $%%$ roy was kneeling on his right lol
All those punches [or "punches"] were still getting through man. Ref just had to do his job.
laugh.gif

Look, I like Kimbo and he's coming off as a good guy on the show. But he still has a hell of a long way to go.

Originally Posted by kobe85

s31us1.jpg

mad.gif
smh.gif

All those punches [or "punches"] were still getting through man. Ref just had to do his job.
laugh.gif

Look, I like Kimbo and he's coming off as a good guy on the show. But he still has a hell of a long way to go.
well hopefully he gets another shot at roy somewhere down the road. I was dissapointed that kimbo didnt start going full blast at him withpunches.

keep ya heads up ...hes gonna fight again.weve seen the preview of him punding on someone else besides roy nelson..So was anyone else lookin for the tat on thearm of the guy he was beatin on the ground?/

pimp.gif
@ whoever that ring girl was..

My question is, taking into consideration that there are guys who have trained in martial arts their entire lives and dedicate their lives to it, how soonwould it take for Kimbo to have a "decent" ground game?

Not gonna quote that big block again.

We'll most definitely be seeing Kimbo Slice fight at least a couple more times. And Dana White supposedly said that we would see him fight at least onemore match in the UFC regardless of of the outcome of the show. Kimbo's definitely the most intriguing guy on the show both personality-wise and in theoctagon.

And for people who are disappointed in Kimbo losing, a video that will make you feel better:

2 things...

Roy is a punk, go back and watch he was talking about getting the cheap win at the top of the show, it was his plan from the beginning.

I will never watch any fight w/ him in it, I thought brock fights were bad but this gut is the definition of "lay and pray"

F'n pathetic

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Roy is a punk, go back and watch he was talking about getting the cheap win at the top of the show, it was his plan from the beginning.
This.

kimbo WILL fight again trust...
and kimbo needs some muay thai:smile:
never get taken down FTW.
and rampage got jokes lol.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

2 things...

I will never watch any fight w/ him in it, I thought brock fights were bad but this gut is the definition of "lay and pray"

F'n pathetic
Co-sign.

explain to me why kimbo never let his hands go? he threw One combo.
if your strength is stand up, and all u do is stand there, u deserve to lose.
smh.gif

Did anybody see that right hand that Kimbo throws in those opening/preview videos? I saw him throw one at the beginning of the second, but the camera angle wasdifferent making me wonder....

Kimbo still represented for the home town tho

It's like having the moon on top of you
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom