Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Link to my Inbox would be appreciated (not Sopcast), I forgot this was on tonight.

this lauzon/stout fight is great. Stout's striking is always good.

SPINNNING BACKFIIIST FROM HELLLL!!!!

laugh.gif

oh yeah i totally forgot about Vera. I dunno if any of you remember the show called Fight Girls that used to be on Oxygen. It followed this Muay Thai camp, andCarano was one of the coaches, and Vera's wife was one of the eventual champs. she was pretty hot

Originally Posted by LakeShow24k

oh yeah i totally forgot about Vera. I dunno if any of you remember the show called Fight Girls that used to be on Oxygen. It followed this Muay Thai camp, and Carano was one of the coaches, and Vera's wife was one of the eventual champs. she was pretty hot

ya his wife had a fight not to long ago and she dominated knocked the other girl out! it was vera vs. couture but female version lol

What a fight/upset for Sam Stout. It will be tough to top that for Fight of the Night.

I'm a big fan of Paul Daley in the little bit I've seen of him. It's a shame he didn't make weight.

Does anyone have a link that is not justin .tv? They don't work if you live outside the US.

Thanks.

As a non-religious MMA/UFC follower, I'm only waiting for Evans/Silva
I enjoy the fighting though, but am not captured by the non big names.

Back
Top Bottom