Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Rich..
pimp.gif

CROCOP
pimp.gif
... so happy he got a win. the fight was overall very entertaining and fun fight. pat barry admired his idol too much. when pat got those 2 knockdowns, he was either looking for a one hit KO highlight reel thats why he didnt commit or was too afraid to go to the ground. dude has no groundgame, but i still like him. barry got great potential to be a top contender.

chuck vs rich... i like both fighters so i didnt care who won or loss. but that KO was viscious. its evident that fighters now have finds ways against chuck's style. i would have thought that chuck worked on his defense more than anything.

It was a much better card then I think people expected. Every fight for the most part delivered.

Chuck taking that spill was tough to watch cause it was a feeling like "oh no, this again" I think this is his last fight till Tito gets healthy.

Pat Berry annoyed me with his love for Cro Cop with the hugging and all that...save that for after the fight...it was really annoying and he lost...

Kampmann looked great and so did McDonald even though he lost, kid has a bright future ahead of him. Condit has work to do cause he could have easily lost that fight about 5 times.

Overall I enjoyed the card, well done.

Man even if tito heals up I dont think chuck should fight him. If he wins, he'll want another fight. And who can there possibly be at 205 to feed an aging Chuck? No one. And if he loses, it'll just be more shame and sad to see him fall again. When I watched him fall, damn it hit me right in the heart. It was hard to watch. No joke. Cro cop is still the man
smile.gif
Condit is a lucky man with that stoppage. Kammpman looked very good today. As for Rothwell. He will not get far in the division at ALL. His takedowns suck his striking is trash and his conditioning sucks. He had Yvel mounted and he got up and let Yvel get up just to take him down again. SMH. Anyway the card was awesome. Better than what people portrayed it to be. Next Carwin Vs. Lesnar. I am AMPED! Good night everyone.

It was awesome being there and getting to cheer for some of my all-time favourites like Crow and Cro Cop. Obviously Lavinge's stoppage of Danzig was terrible but I'm surprised looking around that there wasn't a bigger deal made of the Rory stoppage. It's not even really the timing issue as much as Rory was defending himself and had Condit tied up at least momentarily. Oh well, probably would've been a draw anyways after a likely 10-8 final round.

I rewatched the card this morning on my DVR.

Rich's arm was broken about a minute in. He was throwing bombs with his left arm throughout the round, it was insane.
He's such a damn G, it's ridiculous. Adrenaline is a helluva drug.

And my thoughts on the CroCop fight on second watch: If Pat Barry broke his hand on the 2nd knockdown in the 1st round, I wouldn't be surprised. After that punch is when he started switching stances and throwing that left hook wildly. And he didn't throw a single power punch with his right the rest of the fight.

What a good fight card. It was money well spent.

After seeing Rich weather that little storm, I feel like he's got a solid run left in him if he can stay healthy.

Not an overly exciting fighter, but very solid.

After seeing Rich weather that little storm, I feel like he's got a solid run left in him if he can stay healthy.

Not an overly exciting fight, but very solid.

Back
Top Bottom