Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

STRIKEFORCE TONIGHT!

Hopefully Zaromskis doesnt come out flat.  I want to see some vicious headkicks.  I am very tempted to dump the remaining money in my online account on Zarmoskis in the hopes that Cyborg goes headhunting and leaves himself wide open for a brutal KO.
I think Babalu is too much to handle for Lawler.  He's gonna wrestle/grapple his way to a UD victory.

I wasn't home to watch this, but from I read, it was a good card.

Hopefully you didn't drop any $$ on Zaromskis after all Mojo
tired.gif

That's 2 straight L's for dude, hate to say it, but this isn't Japan Mario.

I think Babalu is too much to handle for Lawler.  He's gonna wrestle/grapple/BOX his way to a UD victory.

Fixed. I was surprised as the next man to read how this fight played out!

STRIKEFORCE TONIGHT!

Hopefully Zaromskis doesnt come out flat.  I want to see some vicious headkicks.  I am very tempted to dump the remaining money in my online account on Zarmoskis in the hopes that Cyborg goes headhunting and leaves himself wide open for a brutal KO.
I think Babalu is too much to handle for Lawler.  He's gonna wrestle/grapple his way to a UD victory.

tired.gif

I think Babalu is too much to handle for Lawler.  He's gonna wrestle/grapple/BOX his way to a UD victory.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

STRIKEFORCE TONIGHT!

tired.gif

hahahaha given my string of bad picks, I held off and saved myself a couple bucks.  thank goodness.

i dvr'd the fights but didn't have a chance to watch them last night.  with game 7 on tonight i'm not sure i will have time to catch it today but knowing that it was a good card may motivate me to squeeze it in

Babalu is going to fight King Mo? they said the winner would get a title shot in their own division... That's a loss for Babalu

I hope Matt Hamill gets a KO too tonight

I'm rooting for Matt Hammil, he's had it tough and his last fight was a brutal as whooping.

War Bryant, Yager, Seth, Hamill, Savage.

Hammil throwing left after left after left on Jardine... This is a great fight

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to hammer for continuing to fight after that blatant poke in the eye.

Yager all talk. Punk

Jardine might be done, who can he beat now days? i don't think he can beat the last 4 or 5 people he has wins over if they were rematches.

well he def could bat chuck and mike whitehead again

WEC last night was DOPE.

IMO, better card than TUF 11 Finale.

The main event was a let down though, even though I think Varner is a complete and utter *$+*$##%+, he should have won that fight. How do you deduct a point one round, then go back to giving warnings for the same infraction in the next round?!

Next up, Fedor vs. Werdum this Saturday night! Always anxious to see Fedor in action.

The Canadian fight on WEC was
eek.gif
eek.gif

WEC always puts on quite a show with the featherweights

Looking forward to Saturday. I still SMH every time Fedor fights, he shouldn't be in SF
eyes.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

WEC last night was DOPE.

IMO, better card than TUF 11 Finale.

The main event was a let down though, even though I think Varner is a complete and utter *$+*$##%+, he should have won that fight. How do you deduct a point one round, then go back to giving warnings for the same infraction in the next round?!

Next up, Fedor vs. Werdum this Saturday night! Always anxious to see Fedor in action.
sweet jesus... Hominick v. Jabouin had some fight of the year potential.  anyone that missed it needs to look it up online ASAP.

i never thought I would be saying this, but I scored the Varner v. Shalrous fight the same as Cecil Peoples. SMH to myself.

1st round 10-9 Varner
2nd round 9-9 (after 1 point deduction
3rd round 10-9 Shalrous

That being said, I 100% agree with demon.  I hate Varner and was hoping he would get his %+% whooped, but how do you NOT take away a point in the 3rd round for that penis shot?  Shalrous should have had a point taken away and Varner should have won a majority decision.  BTW, the ref that had it 29-27 for Shalrous needs to get his eyes checked.  First round wasnt even that close.  Seemed pretty clear cut (atleast to me) that Varner took that round and I hate to give Varner any credit.

Hominick vs. Jabouin was amazing.

Having met Homi a few times at the gym it was nice to see him get a well-earned W.

I will admit that I am always entertained by a good circus act so I am intrigued about seeing Batista fight MMA. He's gonna get crushed though. As far as I know, he has no amateur wrestling or martial arts background. Whenever/whomever he fights its going to be a a carbon copy of the Tim Sylvia v. Mariusz Pudzianowski fight.

Back
Top Bottom