Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Penn has not showed up tonight. Dude is getting out classed.

My dude Edgar
pimp.gif

great win for frankie, now hopefully he can preven grey from taking him down and keep the fight standing

if bj doesnt decide to retire after this, he needs to go to some other camp, these guys obviously cant teach him anything

What a disappointing loss for Penn. Dude was just out matched tonight, well I should say again. Penn looked like he never wanted it. Anyway, good job by Frankie.

Not a good card at all. BJ looked horrible, James Toney just was in it for the money,Maia was exciting i liked that fight, Maynard was boring,Diaz was okay. Just a bad card compared to 116&117

BJ Penn needs a big change if he wants to be champ again. new camp, new approach to mma. he looked worse than the last fight. props to frankie for winning and actually having a better fight in this rematch. much more decisive than their first controversial fight.

couture vs toney... well that was over with quick. james toney wouldnt even stand a chance against season mma fighters let alone someone like a top contender like randy couture. im still glad that toney was man enough to come to mma straight from just his boxing expertise. everyone knew wat was gonna happened and it did, but i was hoping for a more competitive fight.

Back
Top Bottom