Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

http://www.youtube.com/v/xxqZjrJ7rDA?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/xxqZjrJ7rDA?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata http://www.youtube.com/v/xxqZjrJ7rDA?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/xxqZjrJ7rDA?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

pimp.gif

SO JUICED FOR DIAZ-NOONS.

Guess I'm the only other NTer who caught Shark Fights.
laugh.gif

Sokoudjou
indifferent.gif
How did this dude let a dazed and confused Houston Alexander reverse him? HOUSTON ALEXANDER. That was a horribly late stoppage as well. Thought that Sokoudjou was about to be RIP.

And yeah, sucks for Jardine. He's done for.

AH YEAH!! TUF 12 begins tonight!

Hope it's as entertaining as 11 was. Really interested to see how well GSP can coach.

As for UFN 22, Marquardt/Palhares should be a good scrap considering a title shot could potentially be on the line.

MAIN CARD

Nate Marquardt
vs. Rousimar Palhares
Efrain Escudero vs. Charles Oliveira
Jim Miller vs. Gleison Tibau
Cole Miller vs. Ross Pearson

PRELIMINARY CARD

John Gunderson vs. Yves Edwards
Jared Hamman vs. Kyle Kingsbury
Dave Branch vs. Tomasz Drwal
Rich Attonito vs. Rafael Natal
David Mitchell vs. Anthony Waldburger
Brian Foster
vs. Forrest Petz

AH YEAH!! TUF 12 begins tonight!

Hope it's as entertaining as 11 was. Really interested to see how well GSP can coach.

As for UFN 22, Marquardt/Palhares should be a good scrap considering a title shot could potentially be on the line.

MAIN CARD

Nate Marquardt
vs. Rousimar Palhares
Efrain Escudero vs. Charles Oliveira
Jim Miller vs. Gleison Tibau
Cole Miller vs. Ross Pearson

PRELIMINARY CARD

John Gunderson vs. Yves Edwards
Jared Hamman vs. Kyle Kingsbury
Dave Branch vs. Tomasz Drwal
Rich Attonito vs. Rafael Natal
David Mitchell vs. Anthony Waldburger
Brian Foster
vs. Forrest Petz

really excited for TUF tonight!!!!!

hope more ppl on here watch it then previous yrs it seems like only a handful of us watch

Looking a little ahead, the addition of Hughes/Penn III to 123 makes the card look pretty damn good. Hopefully they show the Prelims on Spike.

MAIN CARD
  • Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Lyoto Machida
  • Matt Hughes vs. B.J. Penn
  • Joe Lauzon vs. George Sotiropoulos*
  • Mark Munoz vs. Aaron Simpson
  • Tim Boetsch vs. Phil Davis*
PRELIMINARY CARD
  • Matt Brown vs. Rory MacDonald*
  • Dennis Hallman vs. Karo Parisyan*
  • Maiquel Falcao vs. Gerald Harris*
  • Nik Lentz vs. Tyson Griffin*
  • Paul Kelly vs. Gabe Ruediger*
  • Darren Elkins vs. Edson Barboza*
* - Not officially announced

my aunt works for the capital and hit me up last week saying she was meeting some ufc guys. I thought it was some guys who claim to be ufc fighters, little did i know it would be these guys
laugh.gif
. She said they were all real nice and got their autographs too.

2re0b5s.jpg

Im not big on autographs but tt was cool they each somewhat personalized the autoghaps for me and my two cousins, so i will take it
2uo6rrn.jpg

cole miller needs to shut his mouth.  this guy has been all over the internet the past few weeks complaining about other fighters not finishing fights.  he should worry about himself.  he's somewhere between the bottom and middle of the division so it's a little easier to finish his opponents.

Originally Posted by shogun

cole miller needs to shut his mouth.  this guy has been all over the internet the past few weeks complaining about other fighters not finishing fights.  he should worry about himself.  he's somewhere between the bottom and middle of the division so it's a little easier to finish his opponents.
He has always come off as a douche bag to me. Hated how he was after the Dan Lauzon fight.
Edit: Well perfect timing on my part 
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]Placed[/td][td][table][tr][td]Description[/td][td]Risking[/td][td]To Win[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]09/15/2010 by ONLINE at 05:14 PM [/td][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][Ticket #: 81992714]STRAIGHT BET[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]09/15/2010 @ 05:20 PM [/td][td]MU[/td][td][34537] COLE MILLER +190
(COLE MILLER vrs ROSS PEARSON)
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][td]50.00[/td][td]       95.00[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

done...win...

hell of a win...

Word this is great... Royce was a mean cat too
laugh.gif
how many times did he say "Im gonna hold this one a little longer..." on this show ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

A lot of people on a bunch of websites are hopping on the charles olivierra train. I have to see one more fight just to be clear with his future.

Originally Posted by PrideFan

A lot of people on a bunch of websites are hopping on the charles olivierra train. I have to see one more fight just to be clear with his future.

Jose Aldo >

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Jose Aldo >

hahahaha cmon man.  Oliveira is an up and coming prospect with a ton of promise.  Aldo is a top 3 (arguably #1) P4P guy.  Of course Aldo is better.  Its not fair to the kid to make that kind of comparison at this stage in his career.

Fraji - good call on that Cole Miller bet.  I tried to talk my betting partner out of it, but he went with a play on Miller like you did and came out with a nice chunk of change.  Up until the point that Pearson got clipped, I thought Pearson was well on his way to a UD win.

Nasty Nate comes through for me... again.  Its the least he can do after I lost my %+% on the Marquardt v. Sonnen fight.  Good to see Palhares man up and apologize for accusing Nate of greasing.  That being said, given the team he trains with, I don't blame Palhares for thinking that Nate greased up.

Oliveira is only 20
sick.gif
This kid has a great future if he's mentally tough.

After the knee to the nuts, he wasn't %**%%@! around with Escudero any more.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Jose Aldo >
Dude I don't anyone is debating this

Back
Top Bottom