Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Thank you jesus
smile.gif
War Vitor!

?

Vitor was pulled from 119 so that he can begin training for Silva, Dana White has confirmed the fight with Silva is on. Vitor's trainer says its nothign to do with injury

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

?

Vitor was pulled from 119 so that he can begin training for Silva, Dana White has confirmed the fight with Silva is on. Vitor's trainer says its nothign to do with injury

Yup.

Vitor/Silva early 2011 and the winner of Nate/Okami will get the next shot.

lentz saying he wouldnt tap and its easier to escape from an armbar with a broken arm, then he proceeds to tap
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
only gsp calling bruce leroy his real name

Anybody knows whats up with Mirko? Is his eye really messed up or is that a rumor? I need him to take me furniture shopping next week.

And Darth Bader, I want that Space Ghost costume, you better come through.

Main card
Heavyweight bout: Frank Mir vs. Mirko Filipović
Light Heavyweight bout: Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Ryan Bader
Welterweight bout: Matt Serra vs. Chris Lytle
Lightweight bout: Sean Sherk vs. Evan Dunham
Lightweight bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Jeremy Stephens

Looking ahead, I know Aldo is at -600, but is that the easiest $$$ I'll make all year. Risky, but its Aldo. I might go all in. And, Belfort opens at +275.
nerd.gif

Mojo, I want your opinion and your advice. I know you got gambling gods on your side.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Main card
Heavyweight bout: Frank Mir vs. Mirko Filipović
As much as I love Mirko, Pat Barry could have destroyed him if he was not playing around. Only way I see Mirko winning is if he catches off guard Mir with a straight right or LHK

i was watching some of the ufc countdown last night.  mir changes his physique every couple of months.  
laugh.gif

him bulking up before was a bad idea.  he wanted to match up against the giants carwin and brock.  it didn't matter how much bodybuilding he did and how big he got, those guys will always be stronger.  velasquez is probably stronger too.

according to Dana White the rumors on the internet about Mirko are false...he is healthy and going to fight

(btw TUF sucked yesterday, those 2 fighters were awfully undisciplined)

Main card
Heavyweight bout: Frank Mir vs. Cro Cop (I hate Mir)

Wow Sonnen tested positive for PEDs after the fight!! (oh well) (see you next year)

Jan 1 2011
GUNNA GET IT wrote:
Vitor vs Silva... its goin DOWN!!!!

I won't be THAT mad if Vitor wins. Thats a brother in Christ, been through Hell in life, and has found redemption.

I just want a good fight but my dude Spider gonna wreck Vitor.

Originally Posted by rodster831

Dream.16 Tonight. no ones watching.
i cant be the only one up on this right now, Sakuraba fighting Mayhem later on
im watching
pimp.gif

Michihiro Omigawa's sub was brutal
pimp.gif

Hiroyuki Takaya
eek.gif
vicious KO and GnP

I watched the Hellboy fight, Michi, Takaya, Iishi, Aoki and Mousasi. I was very impressed with Aoki. He surprised the %$%* outta me with his striking and GNP. It was so unlike Aoki. I liked Takaya too, Lil Badass. Dude had a nice finish.

just got my UFC 123 ticket, cant believe its coming to Detroit. $216 for lower bowl is not a bad price at all, i thought they would at least be $400 for the seats i got. Looking forward to the Main Event on this card.

Originally Posted by patsilog55

are there any online streams of the ufc 119 event tonight? thanks in advance
i know a place where you can pay like 3 bucks paypal and you can watch it in GREAT quality uninterrupted.

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

just got my UFC 123 ticket, cant believe its coming to Detroit. $216 for lower bowl is not a bad price at all, i thought they would at least be $400 for the seats i got. Looking forward to the Main Event on this card.

same here 
pimp.gif

but mine are $162, upper bowl 
tired.gif

If anyone can pm me a link when the fights start that would solid. For some reason pages 776 and 777 arent showing up on my macbook
Thats wild. No clue why they were showing up

Originally Posted by Newbs24

If anyone can pm me a link when the fights start that would solid. For some reason pages 776 and 777 arent showing up on my macbook
Thats wild. No clue why they were showing up
Same here
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom