Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

If ONE more person requests an illegal PPV stream and it isn't reported within 15 minutes this thread is getting locked.

You guys have to take on a share of the responsibility if you want to keep this thing going.

Originally Posted by Method Man

If ONE more person requests an illegal PPV stream and it isn't reported within 15 minutes this thread is getting locked.

You guys have to take on a share of the responsibility if you want to keep this thing going.

We cant possibly be responsible for goofs who just come into the thread without reading the many warnings given out by us. We dont control what they say.

I think you should change your method, man.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Shogun vs JOnes will still be UFC 128 right???

Imma be there :pimp:ttttttttttttttttttttt

no way they do that fight that quick...Jones would have to fight in what 2 months...kinda short notice for a title show
Goldberg already said it was gonna be in Newark.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thats the price Bones gonna have to pay to get a shot at the title at least 7 or 8 months earlier than he would have

Never knew about that nickname.

and I think he's saying you're responsible for reporting what they say.

honestly..whoever is cotrolling the thread title change why dont you just include streaming is illegal and will be banned in the title?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

He's saying you're responsible for reporting what they say.

We do, but when someone just comes in without reading our warnings and saying "STRM PLZ", its a bit unfair.

We do our part, and shouldnt be held responsible for goofs who dont know better/dont care

Originally Posted by Club29

We cant possibly be responsible for goofs who just come into the thread without reading the many warnings given out by us. We dont control what they say.

Seriously.  People HAVE BEEN telling the people that do it that they CANNOT.  What else can we do?

If anything you can 24hr suspend them?  this thread isn't 900 pages of stream requests... Why punish the people that appreciate this thread for the people who cant/don't read?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Shogun vs JOnes will still be UFC 128 right???

Imma be there :pimp:ttttttttttttttttttttt

no way they do that fight that quick...Jones would have to fight in what 2 months...kinda short notice for a title show
Goldberg already said it was gonna be in Newark.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thats the price Bones gonna have to pay to get a shot at the title at least 7 or 8 months earlier than he would have
damn.  now i'm regretting not getting tickets.  i hate driving to jersey anyway.  
laugh.gif

hook it up with a free hat?

ill report everyone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Agreed.

Sometimes random dudes who don't regularly post in or follow this thread who pop up when there's a PPV asking for a stream.

We warn them and then some other dude pops in a few posts later requesting the same thing.

honestly..whoever is cotrolling the thread title change why dont you just include streaming is illegal and will be banned in the title?
This would solve (hopefully) this constant request for streams.

We do, but when someone just comes in without reading our warnings and saying "STRM PLZ", its a bit unfair.

We do our part, and shouldnt be held responsible for goofs who dont know better/dont care
No, you're not.  Only one person in this entire thread was reporting violations tonight.  It's a drain on our resources to sit here and refresh this one thread constantly when there are so many other topics to monitor. If, despite all the warnings, someone comes in two seconds from now and asks for a link, I won't pull the plug - UNLESS you guys just sit here and ignore it without taking 10 seconds to use the report feature.  
If you report the post within 15 minutes, the user will be suspended and the thread keeps rolling.  It's that simple.

My man Forrest with the UD!!!

he needed this fight...get back into things...good kicks...still wild, i think his next fight will be better.

Forrest v Bader next?!??! that would be nice

Back
Top Bottom