Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Sherdog just crashed due to traffic. Those fools went nuts 

Strikeforce did their best to make the Overeem vs Fedor fight happen but that's all out the window now. I wonder where Fedor goes from here. I don't know what's wrong with him, it just seemed like he wasn't himself tonight. Fedor was throwing haymakers which is not his style at all.

I hope Fedor doesnt retire. Hes my 2nd favorite fighter after the guy on my avy!
pimp.gif

Fedor just needs to start training outside of Russia and start training at REAL camps.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

son is speaking some space alien language

he shoudl throw a few clicks and pops in there while hes at it
please don't be ignorant and disrespect the Russian language.

I have no idea how Fedor survived that second round. Survived 2 full mounts from a man 40 pounds heavier ground and pound , arm triangle and leg lock attempts from a BJJ black belt. crazzyyy.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

How many fights does he have left on his contract? Maybe he'll honor his remaining fights.

Fedor doesn't care about a contract.  Strikeforce will lose in Russia.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

i will be on suicide watch

Its all good man
frown.gif
Atleast he will go down for having wars with the best in pride and true MMA fans knowing hes the G.O.A.T. Fedor was the fighter that fought u where ever and dominated you there. No disrespect to Anderson or GSP he fought to his opponents strengths and destroyed them there. Fedor will be missed
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom