Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Jesus. This man might dominate for the next ten years. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

I think Shogun is going to bring Bones back down to earth. Bones is good but he hasn't faced anyone like Shogun before. Of course, that is assuming Shogun is as healthy as he can be.

I think Jones will avoid standing with Shogun, take him to the mat, and it will be real trouble for Shogun.

Who's going to beat him? Rashad? No.  Machida? No. Couture? No.  Rampage? No.

Honestly, the only person I see giving him a match is if Anderson moves up to 205.

Honestly, the only person I see giving him a match is if Anderson moves up to 205.
DO IT MITCH

laugh.gif
at Sherdog already making excuses for Shogun's loss. Yeah he looked gassed but thats because he spent alot of time on his back.

Jesus Christ!!! This kid is something else! A true pleasure to watch him deconstruct these folks. child's play.

I don't see how Rashad presents a challenge to Jones (Jones' TDD will neutralize Rashad's wrestling-- not to mention Jones is the superior striker), but, as they say, "it is MMA."

Someone will beat him, it always happens.

People thought Machida was unbeatable, he got whopped.

People thought BJ was unbeatable @ 155, he got whooped.

People thought Torres was unbeatable, he got whooped.

Etc...

He's really good, though.

Unbeatable?

No.

Back
Top Bottom