Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

This makes me remember why I GSP isn't my favorite fighter. Winning every fight 50-45 but never coming close to a knockout or submission is boring.

Originally Posted by shogun

this fight is boring so far, big surprise.
it looks like a sparring session.
Yeah, I really didn't have high expectations leading into this one.  It's playing out exactly how I expected.

Wow, just realized this has gone way past 3 hours. I don't recall that ever happening.

With GSP not being able to see, you know he's not going to do a thing in round 5.

that kick 
pimp.gif

if the fight ends with no finish, will the crowd boo gsp?
shields should be able to tag in nick and nick will continue the fight in his street clothes.

shogun wrote:
if the fight ends with no finish, will the crowd boo gsp?
shields should be able to tag in nick and nick will continue the fight in his street clothes.

Not sure if srs... All GSP fights play out pretty much like this and the Canadian crowd always eats it up.

^
i don't care if gsp was my relative.  if i paid good money for tickets i'm booing for this crap of a fight.

The UFC will have to stack every card GSP fights on because their is no way people will pay money to see this man fight again. 

Boring fight, GSP might be great but he is boring, and Shields is even more boring...the pairing was a snooze fest

until he is challenged, hes gonna fight this safe way.

it almost cost him tonite.

He's the equivalent of Flyd Mayweather. when Floyd finally got challnged, he put an @** whuppin on Shane Mosley.

its gonna take GSP getting cracked by someone as fast and as skilled as him for him to be aggressive and go for the kill

Terrible. The earlier fight with Homonick was so proper. GSP did not entertain at all. If I paid for this I would be heated. Lol my boy was selling two tickets for 400 each. Rofl. 

throw some money at nick and buy him a weed farm so he'd get in there and fight with george.
at least it'd be entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom