Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

So hyped for this card. But then again, you can say the same thing for the next few cards. I'll be rooting for Edgar and Aldo.

Has anyone tried going to Hooters to watch the fights? I usually order them, or go to a relatives, but any info. on how they run them?

Originally Posted by daprescription

Has anyone tried going to Hooters to watch the fights? I usually order them, or go to a relatives, but any info. on how they run them?

I went once and the place was paaaaacked, but it was for a hyped up fight. I think it all depends on your area because here in So Cal. many places charge 10-15 a person so a lot of people will just rather go to hooters for free

Yeah, I think I'm going with about 4 other people. Get to eat and watch the fight. If all else fails, we'll just order it
ohwell.gif

Hooters gets expensive
grin.gif

You're there for 3 hours, eating, drinking, bull $#*+$$%#. $15 pitchers of beer and overpriced wings start adding up real quick
laugh.gif

Jesus. The fights are so Freakin excellent, i can't sleep. I have no picks this time. I just wanna see the damn fights. Whoever wins, Congrats. Although I'd like to see that cocky douche Pettis get smashed. See ya'll tomorrow.

If Melvin wins, it would be really unfair to make him fight Gil. With a win, Melvin would have done enough to warrant a title shot. Let's not have a repeat of the Jim Miller situation.

Same thing with Guida/Bendo. I don't think any of these three guys should have to fight Gil to get a title shot.

Let Gil fight someone of less caliber, Guida/Bendo/Melvin have done enough already.

I really hope Gray beats Edgar's %@! tonight. Frankie has gotten to gifts from judges in the past and I want to see the belt off his waist. The countdown show made me pull for Maynard even more than before. @#$+ Frankie's point scoring %@!

-And if Kenny doesn't win tonight he might as well retire or cut of a limb and move to 135
laugh.gif
, homeboy acts like Lebron in the 4th in all of his major fight. Expecting to Florian to get his %@! whooped worst than what BJ put on him. War Aldo!!!

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Hooters gets expensive
grin.gif

You're there for 3 hours, eating, drinking, bull $#*+$$%#. $15 pitchers of beer and overpriced wings start adding up real quick
laugh.gif

its almost not worth the effort.  you probably gotta get there really early to lockdown a table.  like jordan said, $!5 pitchers plus overpriced food.

go to ufc.com and see if there are other bars in the area that show the fight.  if youre in SoCal check out Cabo Cantina.  No cover there (also gets raelly packed) but they have 2 for 1 happy hour til 7p.  Get their early, lock down a table, drink for cheap, then cruise from 7p til end of the card.

I'm gonna be heading over to Baja Sharkeez in Manhattan Beach myself.  Drinks are normal priced and they allow you to reserve a table.  I usually order PPV's inhouse, but kinda felt like watching this event at a bar.

i got gray,aldo,sonnen,guillard,phan,maia,stephens
i think kenny might have a chance to win it tho. i got this feeling 
ohwell.gif

Can't wait for tonights fights...I tried going out to a bar here in queens but my cuzo is playing lap dog to his girl...going with her to the club... :smgdh

If any nyc NT'ers wanna hit up a spot for the next couple events lmk...

Checking in for UFC 136

I'm rooting for:
Gray Maynard
José Aldo
Brian Stann
Nam Phan
Melvin Guillard

However who I think is going to win:
Frankie Edgar
José Aldo
Chael Sonnen
Leonard Garcia
Melvin Guillard

roll.gif
roll.gif
Knew he'd lose.

I always have this thought that the overhyped fellow of my race always loses.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ booing Rashad, this fool is everywhere.

MH770 - can't ask for streams, you'll get sniped.

Back
Top Bottom