Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

i just hope wanderlei doesnt get knocked out again, a loss i can live with but getting knocked out again 
ohwell.gif

WOOOOO DC just put on a clinic!

I think I just ticked off everyone in my new neighborhood
laugh.gif

My picks..

Stephan Bonnar > Kyle Kingsbury
Martin Kampmann < Rick Story
Urijah Faber < Brian Bowles
Wanderlei Silva <  Cung Le
Maurício Rua < Dan Henderson

Hector Lombard just got the KO win. 20th straight win.

Eddie Alvarez defending his belt next in the main event.

Really excited about tonight's show.

Predictions:
Kingsbury
Kampmann
Bowles
Le
Hendo

I feel really confident about Le and Hendo

Damn.  Bellator was on tonight too?  They do a really crappy job of advertising.  It doesn't help that it's on mtv2 in standard def.  The picture looks like crap.

Le and Hendo are my picks. Being a wrestler Hendo has been one of my favorite fighters for a long time. And Le is just awesome. Much love to Wand but his time is up. Bowles, Story & Stephan as well! This will be an excellent card!

I'm seeing some of the highlights now.  Chandler is a beast.  He dropped Alvarez a few times 
eek.gif
.  Alvarez needed that.  He needs some competition.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Anyone giving Wandy a chance here? I want to put a stack on Cung Le...
Cung Le hasn't fought in like a year and a half, and the best fighter he's ever faced is Scott Smith (who also K'ed him once).
I would say Frank Shamrock>Scott Smith, no?

Alvarez/Chandler fight was INSANE.

Originally Posted by chino905

omg alvarez vs chandler is nuts right now!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

For those of you watching UFC and missed Bellator, it's re-airing at 11pm. I highly suggest you turn that on after the UFC tonight. The Alvarez/Chandler fight will be up there as one of the best fights of the year.

That was a hell of a performance from Bonnar (possibly due to Kingsbury having no ground game). I would have scored it 30-26, giving him a 10-8 in the 2nd. He didn't do enough in the 3rd to get a 10-8.

Back
Top Bottom